Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in his address to the nation today, announced the extension of the lockdown to May 3, as well as advised all countrymen to download the Aarogya Setu app. This government app helps people assess the risk and risk of coronavirus infection. This app will alert you if a corona infection is around you. More than two crore people have downloaded it shortly after launch. Let’s know A to Z information about the Aarogya Setu app.
Download Aarogya Setu App
- Android user app you download from Google Play Store.
- On opening the app, you have the option to choose the language.
- The app is available in 11 Indian languages , including English and Hindi.
- Then you are told the purpose of making it on the app.
- The app aims to prevent the coronavirus from becoming an epidemic.
- Then the user is asked a question if you need information if a COVID-19 positive patient passes by you.
- To download the app, you have to turn on Bluetooth and location switch.
- Remember, you always have to share the location to use the app.
- Family members and friends also asked to motivate them to download the app.
- Then you are told that you will alert after passing close to a COVID patient.
- Self-isolation, symptoms of COVID-19 will also report.
- After this, the term and condition of the app said to aggregated.
- Finally, you have to enter the mobile number.
- The app starts as soon as the OTP on your mobile is submitted.
Link To Download
The Aarogya Setu app has launched on both iOS and Android platforms. Users can download this app from iOS AppStore or PlayStore.
Check Yourself Before Using The App
- Aarogya Setu app comes with an option to test yourself first
- In this, you asked your gender.
- Then age information is sought.
- It said that you do not have any symptoms like fever, cough, phlegm.
- Then it is asked whether the user has diabetes, hypertension, lung disease, heart disease.
- You are asked a question regarding the last 14 days of international travel.
- It calculated on this basis that you are more or less at risk of infection.
- On this basis, you advised to stay at home, and the user divided into green and yellow color categories.
- Users with green marks are at low risk of COVID-19 virus but still stay at home.
What To Do If We Get A Yellow Mark
If you have shown in yellow and the text says ‘You are very risky,’ then you should first contact the helpline.
The user has to click on the COVID-19 Health Centers button. Then scroll down to reach the location of your city.
Follow The Advice Of Aarogya Setu
- It is advisable to check social distancing in the app and check the app regularly.
- Instead of joining hands, do Namaste or Hi.
- Avoid social gatherings.
- Stay six feet away from others.
Every Information To Avoid COVID-19 Will Found Here
The Aarogya Setu app has a video of Amitabh Bachchan, making him aware of COVID-19. The app tells you what to do and what not to do to avoid COVID-19. Further information about COVID-19 and safety measures given. Apart from this, the app has a message from Prime Minister Narendra Modi and a link to donate to PM Care Fund. You can also share this app with friends. The Share App feature has given for this.