Everyone wishes for a better life. He wants his tomorrow to be a comfortable one. If you also think the same, then LIC’s Saral Pension plan is for you. Under this plan, the policyholder has to pay a single premium while taking the policy. That is, the policyholder has to pay the premium only once. After this, the policyholder gets a pension for life.
How to take advantage of this facility
You can take this policy in two ways: single life policy and second- joint life policy.
Single Life Policy – It will be in the name of any one person. It will continue to be received as a pension while the policyholder is there. After the pension holder’s death, the base premium amount will be returned to the nominee.
Joint Life Policy– According to the joint-life option, both husband and wife will be associated with this plan. Whoever survives more often will continue to receive the pension amount. After the husband’s death, the wife will be given the total pension. Also, no deduction will be made in the amount of pension. After the death of both husband and wife, whoever is the nominee, will be paid the base price. How to apply online and offline for Saral Pension Yojana-
How to apply online?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Insurance or Bank. After that, you must go to the home page and click on the option of Saral Pension Yojana.
- After that, click on the link to Apply Now.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the necessary information asked in the application form, like your name, age, mobile number etc.
- After this, all the essential documents must be attached and click on submit option.
How to apply offline?
- First, you must go to the nearest insurance company or bank office.
- Now you have to get the application form for Saral Pension Yojana from there.
- After taking the application form, fill in all the essential information asked carefully.
- After this, all the documents have to be attached.
- You must submit this application form to the insurance company’s office.
- In this way, you will be able to apply offline under Saral Pension Yojana.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
How much to invest
The minimum annuity under this scheme is ₹ 12000 per year. At least 12 thousand rupees will be given annually as a pension. An annuity is an annual amount the insurance company provides to the customer in return for investment. There is no maximum purchase price limit in the plan.
According to the LIC calculator, if your age is 42 years. In such a situation, if you buy an annuity of Rs 30 lakh, then you will get a pension of Rs 12,388 every month.
People between 40 years to 80 years can buy the scheme. To take advantage of a monthly pension, you must invest at least Rs 1000 monthly, 3000 in 3 months, and 6000 in 6 months.