Amid The Slight Drop In The Price Of Crude Oil In The International Market, Domestic Oil Companies Have Released The Price Of Petrol And Diesel For Today. Oil Companies Have Not Made Any Changes In Fuel Prices today For The 14th Consecutive Day.
There was a cut in the prices of both fuels 14 days before Today.
There Has Been No Change In Oil Prices Since The Fall In Prices Of Petrol Diesel On 15 April. Nine Days Before Today, On April 15, The Price Of Petrol Was Reduced By 16 Paise And Diesel By 14 Paise. The Second Wave Of Corona In India, The Third Largest Buyer Of Crude Oil In The World, Is Becoming Increasingly Uncontrollable. Due To This, The Price Of Crude Oil Is Being Seen In The International Market.
Today, Petrol In Delhi Is Rs 90.40 Per Liter, And Diesel Is Rs 80.73 Per Liter. While In Mumbai, Petrol Is Being Sold At Rs 96.82 And Diesel At Rs 87.81, In Kolkata, Petrol Is Priced At Rs 90.62 And Diesel At Rs 83.61, And In Chennai, Petrol Is Priced At Rs 92.43 And Diesel At Rs 85.75 Per Liter.
So Far Only Once In This Month, On April 15, The Price Of Petrol Was Reduced By 16 Paise And Diesel By 14 Paise. Before This, Oil Prices Were Stable. At The Same Time, Petrol And Diesel Prices Were Cut Three Times In March. On March 24, Petrol Was Cheaper By 18 Paise And Diesel By 17 Paise. On March 25, Petrol 21 And Diesel 20 Paise Became Cheaper. On March 30, Petrol Was Cheaper By 22 Paise And Diesel By 23 Paise Per Liter. Petrol Became Cheaper By 61 Paise And Diesel By 60 Paise Per Liter After This Cut.
Significantly, In February, Oil Prices Were Increased For 16 Consecutive Days. Petrol Became Expensive By Rs 4.74 And Diesel By Rs 4.52 In These 16 Days.
Petrol Diesel Price Today
- Petrol In Delhi At Rs 90.40 And Diesel At Rs 80.73 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Mumbai At Rs 96.83 And Diesel At Rs 87.81 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Kolkata At Rs 90.62 And Diesel At Rs 83.61 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Chennai At Rs 92.43 And Diesel At Rs 85.75 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Bangalore At Rs 93.43 And Diesel Rs 85.60 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Bhopal Rs 98.41 And Diesel Rs 88.98 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Chandigarh At Rs 86.99 And Diesel At Rs 80.43 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Patna At Rs 92.74 And Diesel At Rs 85.97 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Lucknow At Rs 88.72 And Diesel At Rs 81.13 Per Liter.
- Petrol In Noida At Rs 88.79 And Diesel At Rs 81.19 Per Liter.
Know The Price Of Petrol And Diesel In Your City Like This
Let Us Know That The Prices Of Petrol And Diesel Change Daily And Are Updated At 6 Am. You Can Also Know The Daily Rate Of Petrol And Diesel Through SMS. Indian Oil Customers Can Get Information By Sending The City Code With RSP To 9292992249, And BPCL Consumers Can Send Information To 9223112222 By Writing RSP. At The Same Time, HPCL Consumers Can Know The Price By Writing To HPPrice And Sending It To Number 9222201122.