Indian One Rupee Coin Made In 1885: If you are fond of collecting old coins, you can become a millionaire in just one click. Many people keep old coins very carefully. Now the price of these coins has increased a lot in the market. You will be stunned to know that you can get crores of rupees for this. If you also have such coins, let us tell you today how to earn from these coins.
Price of Indian One Rupee Coin Made In 1885
If this 1 rupee coin is auctioned for ten crore rupees, then it is not a little coin. Let us tell you that this particular coin should be of British rule. With this, this coin should have been made in the year 1885. If you have such a coin of 1 rupee, on which the year 1885 is printed, you can put it for online auction. According to media reports, in an online auction recently, Rs 10 crore has been received for a coin of Re 1. The person selling this coin in the online auction became rich.
This coin can be sold like this.
- If you have this rare 1 rupee coin, you can sell it online on OLX.
- Buyers are paying a hefty amount to this rare coin on this website.
- To sell coins, you first register yourself as a seller on Olx.
- After this, upload the photo of both sides of the coin by clicking it.
- After that, enter your mobile number and e-mail id.
- Verify the information given by you on the website.
- Whoever wants to buy will contact you.
You can also sell here.
Many online sites (Quickr, eBay, OLX, IndianCoinMill, IndiaMart, CoinBazar etc.) provide platforms to sell and buy these coins. On this, you have to register as a seller.