Sunny Leone PAN Card Loan Fraud: There is more than one fraudster sitting in the world. You have your PAN card, but someone else takes the loan based on it. The loan is taken in your name, and you do not even know. Leave aside the matter of commoner; these fraudsters cheat film stars and even prominent officers.
Fraud is happening a lot.
A user has shared many screenshots on Twitter. He has been told that the company has given him a loan. The same PAN number has been used for the loan. The address on this is Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. This user wrote that he became a defaulter without taking a loan.
He asked how another person could loan someone else’s name and PAN number. On whose PAN card loan has been taken; he did not even know. After this, there was a flood of such tweets on the micro-blogging site Twitter. Hundreds of users told that their PAN loan had been fraudulent.
Actress Sunny Leone became a victim of cyber fraud
The latest case is of Sunny Leone. Somebody took a loan using the PAN card of Bollywood’s hottest actress Sunny Leone. Sunny Leone herself has made this claim. She says that someone misused his PAN card and took a loan of Rs 2,000. Because of this, their credit score, also known as CIBIL, has been affected.
A loan is taken from Dhani App.
The amount may be modest, but it is not a trivial matter. Whoever took the loan based on Sunny Leone’s PAN card must have duped many more people. Let us tell you that on February 17, Sunny Leone had tweeted, which got information about it. Sunny wrote that loan had been taken from Dhani App using his PAN card.
Thank you @IVLSecurities @ibhomeloans @CIBIL_Official for swiftly fixing this & making sure it will NEVER happen again. I know you will take care of all the others who have issues to avoid this in the future. NO ONE WANTS TO DEAL WITH A BAD CIBIL !!! Im ref. to my previous post.
— sunnyleone (@SunnyLeone) February 17, 2022
Sunny Leone thanks India Bulls
Bollywood’s charming actress Sunny Leone had alleged that her CIBIL score was reduced due to this loan. Sunny Leone had tweeted this while tagging Indiabulls Home Loans and Indiabulls Securities, who manage the Dhani app. He said that no one was helping him in this matter.
The complaint was received earlier also regarding the Dhani app
It is said that Sunny Leone deleted this tweet shortly after. After this, a new tweet related to this came. This time the Bollywood actress said thanks to Indiabulls. Let us tell you that this is not the first complaint regarding Dhani App. In the past, there has been a loan complaint by misusing PAN or address proof.
Dhani app in controversy
It is noteworthy that the financial service app Dhani is in many controversies these days. This app is in discussion in the matter of providing loans without security. A few days ago, with the help of the Dhani app, a different kind of fraud came to the fore. It was learned that the company gave a loan to a third person on someone else’s PAN card.
Dhani also complained
Dhani told the people that this fraud was done by doing KYC based on false documents when the matter caught fire. Dhani has expressed apprehension that the fraudsters may have obtained the PAN card information of others from the credit bureaus. At present, there is a flood of complaints with the agencies concerned in this matter. Dhani has also filed a complaint with the police on his behalf.
There is a concern about whether anyone has taken a loan using your PAN card in such a situation. If accepted, how would you know? For this, we show you the way. In this straightforward way, you will be able to find out sitting at home whether someone has misused your PAN card or not. Whether someone has taken a loan in your name or not.
Have you ever been a victim of fraud? Check like this
- The credit score report gives information about the number of loan accounts in your name. To check the report, the service of any credit bureau will have to be taken. You can take the benefit of bureaus like TransUnion CIBIL, Equifax, Experian or CRIF High Mark.
- SBI Card, Paytm, Bank Bazaar etc., also provide facilities to check reports by partnering with bureaus. Choose whichever of these options you find easy. Look for the opportunity to check your credit score on the respective portal or app.
- Some apps like SBI Card provide the facility to check the score for free. For this, it is necessary to have an SBI credit card. Other users can choose a plan according to their convenience. This will help you keep a close eye on your loan account.
- Your account will be created on these sites by giving information like date of birth (DoB), mobile number, e-mail id, PAN number. Now you can log in and access the report. You will see how much loan has been taken in your name in the information.
- If you have not taken the loan and any such loan is seen, complain immediately. A complaint can be made by visiting the Income Tax website.