What would it be like when you withdraw money from your Aadhaar card without going to the bank, ATM? Yes, it is possible that you can now start your cash using the Aadhar card. In this post, you are being given information on how to withdraw some money from your Aadhaar Card.
Where we use the Aadhaar card for many of our essential tasks, now you can also use it as an ATM. Withdrawing money from the Aadhaar card is a safe and secure method.
What should be done to withdraw money from Aadhaar Card?
To withdraw money from an Aadhaar card, you should know what you should have.
- Your mobile must be linked to your bank account.
- There should be a micro ATM to withdraw money from Aadhaar.
What is Micro ATM?
Micro ATM is just a tiny form of ATM. Which acts like a swipe machine with which a bank remotely is associated with its banking system.
With the help of a fingerprint sensor in a Micro ATM, you can withdraw money and transfer money to someone’s account.
In short, it is a machine that has been built for those rural areas where even today, banking facilities are not accessible to the people. And this method is a great option to withdraw money even without a bank, ATM.
How to withdraw money from mobile from Aadhaar Card?
You can also withdraw money using a micro ATM. Before that, whose first Aadhaar card was made in India, be sure to read it.
1. First of all, go to the nearest shop, where a micro ATM is available.
2. Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number in Micro ATM.
3. Now, for verification, you have to touch your thumb on the biometric device for a few seconds.
Now, your thumb will be scanned, and you will be certified.
As soon as the thumb scan is done, your bank account will be entered. Now you have many bank accounts linked to this Aadhaar number, then the information of all those accounts will come on the screen.
4. Then select the bank from which you want to withdraw money.
5. After selecting a bank, you will have two options. Transfer money & Withdraw If you want to withdraw cash, select the Withdraw money option.
6. Then enter the amount.
7. Cash will be received in your hands. In the same way, if you want to transfer money, you can choose to transfer money and send the money to someone else’s account.
Can I withdraw money from the Aadhaar number?
No, no one can withdraw money from a bank account linked to your Aadhaar just by knowing your Aadhaar number. This is similar to how we cannot withdraw money without verifying ourselves by finding the number of one’s bank account.
While withdrawing money from the Aadhaar number, biometric authentication is done in which you have to put your fingerprints on the fingerprint device. The person who can withdraw cash is an Aadhaar card.
What do you need to withdraw money from your Aadhaar card at home?
- You must have an Aadhaar card
- Your account must be linked to your bank
- Must have an android phone
- It must be OTG cable.
- One fingerprint There should be an RD service App for the scanner device and the same device.
- Fingerprints in your Aadhar card must be updated. Because with these fingers you will be certified
- Your mobile must have an APIs app
What is AEPS?
The name of the payment system started by NPCI is AePS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
It is a safe and secure means to withdraw money without going around the bank and ATM, in which you can withdraw cash from the micro ATM without your fingerprint without sharing your bank information.
AEPS allows you to withdraw money from the Aadhaar card and various facilities, some of which are the following.
What are the features provided by AEPS?
- Cash Withdraw
- Balance information
- fund transfer
- Mini statement
So, if your Aadhaar number is linked to a bank account, you can also take the facility of AEPS. Let us know.
How to withdraw money from AEPS from your Aadhaar Card?
Nowadays, many such applications have come in the market, which gives the people sitting at home the opportunity to withdraw money from the Aadhaar card. All you have to do is install the app of any famous company on your mobile.
To withdraw money or make transactions from the app, you will need to create an id password. For that, you can contact the company from the App itself.
Then when the ID password is given to you by the company, now you can take all these features through that app.
There are many famous apps in India, with the help of which you can avail facilities, withdraw money, check mini bank balance, etc. Some favourite apps are given below.
Apps to withdraw money from Aadhar Card (AePS Enabled Applications)
Now let us know about some such AePS Enabled Applications that you can use to remove money from your Aadhar Card.
- CSC DigiPay – AEPS Banking
- Spice Money Merchant – Aadhar ATM, Money Transfer
- BHIM -Aadhaar-SBI
- Withdraw Money – AEPS, ATM Withdrawal, Money Transfer
- Pay nearby
So let’s know how you can withdraw money from the Aadhaar card by using one of these apps, Paynerarby.
Things needed to withdraw money from Pay nearby
Pay nearby knows the things needed to withdraw money from the app.
- Morpho Fingerprint Device
- OTG cable
- Morpho RD service app
How to withdraw money from Pay nearby?
1. Download the Pay nearby Bai App on your mobile.
2. Open the app after installing it.
3. To come to the app’s home screen, you have to enter the username password. You must log in
4. So, to login into this app, you first have to take Paynearby’s id. This id comes in between 500 and 1,000, which you can also get from the nearest pay nearby retailer.
If people give the ID of Pay nearby Bai anywhere on YouTube, they can also get information about it from there.
5. After getting the ID, log in to the app with a username & password.
6. Now, you will come to the home screen of the App.
6. Now connect the OTG cable to your device, and attach the morpho’s fingerprint scanner device with this OTG.
7 Now click on the option to withdraw Aadhar
8. Now the morpho device on the screen here icon click on it
9. Now you have to put some information on the screen!
i) Enter your Aadhaar number
ii) Select the bank account.
iii) Then enter the amount
iv) Now enter the customer’s mobile number
10. Now click on the Next button and tap on the Scan finger button.
Place your finger on the Morpho device.
By doing so, the amount you made will be Withdraw. You will get information about it on the screen.
Is it safe to withdraw money from Aadhaar Card?
Yes, using this payment system made by NPCI can be said to be completely safe. During the lockdown, lakhs of people withdraw money from their Aadhar card without going to a bank, ATM through this process?
It is also safe because you do not have to provide any information about your bank number, IFSC etc. Only the person whose fingerprints are scanned can withdraw money.
What did you learn today?
I hope you must have liked this article on how to withdraw money from Aadhaar Card. It has always been my endeavour to provide complete information to the readers about how to withdraw money from the Aadhaar card to be contacted on any other sites. There is no need to search in the context of that article on the internet.
This will also save their time, and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or want some improvement, you can write the following comments.
If you liked this article on how to withdraw money from an Aadhaar card or learn something, please post this post like Social NetworksShare Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.