Spot News 18 is a comprehensive online platform connecting and supporting India’s expanding entrepreneurship ecosystem. The site brings together content on India’s companies, startups, investors, events, jobs, classes, blogs, videos, workspaces, accelerators, incubators, resources, and organisations. For questions relating to the existing content or technical issues on the site: email@example.com.
Read Our Editorial Policy.
For information about becoming a content partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spot News 18 mission is to make it as easy as possible for readers to find out what’s happening in India’s tech landscape and global startup and technology ecosystem. All content list on Spot News 18 is source without payment to content partners. And Spot News 18 takes no financial fees from our content partners for generating traffic.
Spot News 18 offers news and information about specific industries, technologies, and applications. This content includes news, feature articles, discussion forums, how-to guides: special reports, case studies, blogs, videos, webinars and information supplied by readers.
Our business model relies on revenue from advertisers and sponsors. These companies advertise products and services through banners, storefronts, product listings, and other marketing vehicles. They also sponsor specific portions or features of the sites.
Our editorial objective is to inform readers of relevant news and information. We also provide a forum for the advancement of industry causes. We are objective, fair and honest in our industry coverage. Our mission is to offer information and ideas that interest and inform readers. We use a variety of resources to gather and report on the industries we cover. We encourage those who advertise on our sites to provide us with information to use in the news. But any inclusion of content on this site determines by its editorial value, solely as determined by the editorial staff.
Guideline for Content Submission
- Our editorial mandate is to inform our audience of news, information, and resources relevant to our chosen industries. We strive to be an unbiased source in that we publish only information that we believe to be relevant and important. Our foremost goal in reporting news is to be accurate, truthful, balanced and fair to all parties.
- We welcome and value any reader feedback and criticism.
- Spot News 18 encourages readers and industry executives to contribute columns, commentaries, and blogs. Guidelines for these columns focus on topics of interest to our readership. They do not serve as an overtly promotional tool for a company or product, that they are not malicious and defamatory and truthful.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of the content or other resources provided by outside parties. Links are checked for accuracy at the time of publication. But we recognise that the Internet is a changing medium, and these links may become invalid or change.
- Once a news item is published, we attempt to contact individuals featured and or quoted in the story immediately after it appears on the site. If those individuals point out an error of fact, we will immediately correct the inaccuracy. We do not change direct quotes or make other changes to accurate copies once published as a matter of policy. Unless, in our judgment, the difference serves to improve the story.
- We will accurately label various types of content. Content provided by an industry source will be marked to distinguish it from original and exclusive content produced and written by Spot News 18 editors and freelancers.
- Corrections policy: We strive to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness. Our policy is to immediately correct any factual error as soon as we become aware of it and verify it.
- Opinions expressed by bloggers are those of our valued contributors. We do not necessarily share or endorse those opinions.
The editor of Spot News 18 maintains editorial independence in day-to-day editorial decisions. The editor also supports editorial independence for any of the views, comments. And opinions of others published in Spot News 18.
Participation by relevant and interested government departments and agencies, regulatory and standards bodies. State-owned enterprises, institutes, industry associations, universities, consultants, readers, industry leaders, and experts will be proactively encouraged in the form of technical articles and other editorial submissions.
Where a submission is controversial, Spot News 18 shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that relevant, diverse views are solicited and fairly presented and that right of reply is provided. Publication of articles, pictures, comments, opinions, and analyses shall not depend on the editor’s particular point of view or worldview.
Discretion is vested in the editor to shorten an article for space and other reasons, and, if appropriate, this is typically done in conjunction with the author.
In addition, the discretion is vested in the editor in deciding whether or not to publish an article, editorial submission or letter. Such a decision shall not be based on any particular point of view or worldview of the editor. However, a decision not to publish an editorial submission may be because the editor considers it inappropriate to the target audience. Dishonest, deliberately and maliciously misleading, having an improper hidden agenda. Or because the editor believes that Spot News 18 was used for improper purposes. Spot News 18 will also not publish ad-hominem attacks targeting individuals.
Spot News 18 doesn’t take payment for any referrals or lead generation. The editorial team works with many content partners to create a comprehensive database for India’s startup and technology ecosystem. These partnerships are based on the shared benefit to both parties by publishing content on the site and generating meaningful visibility and traffic for our content partners.
The Spot News 18 regularly receives content submission requests from writers. Bloggers, PR agencies, etc., wishing to submit content for publication. At the same time, the editorial team is always happy to be notified about the potentially interesting content; we do not pay for content to be created. Nor do we guarantee any submits content will publish on the site?
Updated stories are added to the website daily. It is the editorial goal of Spot News 18 to be as inclusive and comprehensive as possible. Our editors work with customised editorial software and through daily engagement with content. Partners to make sure featured content reflects the breadth and diversity of critical newsworthy events in the Global Tech ecosystem. Editorial Policy
From time to time, Spot News 18 may publish original content in original reporting and interviews, but it is the site’s policy not to author original articles. This policy is in keeping with the site mission of amplifying the work done by many authoritative sources across the city. Editorial Policy
Some examples of content we feature regularly are articles focusing on new rounds of fundraising. Product features, startup culture, civic tech and matters related to India’s tech ecosystem. Editorial Policy
If you want to recommend a news article you feel would be relevant, you can email your suggestion to our editor at email@example.com.
Spot News 18 publishes a monthly newsletter that brings essential featured items to our readers’ inboxes across the tech ecosystem. The editorial policy of the newsletter follows the same guidelines as outlined in this document.