Asthma precautions: Asthma is a very serious respiratory disease. Sometimes it proves fatal. In asthma, a human’s respiratory tracts are affected. Actually, only the airways in and out the air from our lungs. When there is asthma, there is inflammation in these tubes, due to which they shrink and do not get enough air to the lungs. Because of this, the patient starts having difficulty breathing.
Also Checkout: Dab Pens
There is no cure for asthma, it is a disease that is not completely cured, but it can be controlled. Asthma can happen to anyone and at any age. The risk of an asthma attack increases in certain circumstances such as a change in weather, dust, mud, and smoke. Because of this, chest tightness, cough, wheezing and difficulty in breathing begin.
Causes Of Asthma
- Asthma also occurs from birth. If one of your mother or father is a victim of this disease, then you also have an increased risk of getting asthma.
- Smoking is a major reason for this. People who smoke cigarettes are at greater risk of getting this disease. Apart from this, due to cigarette smoke, you can also become a victim of it.
- Dust-dirt, cold air, change in temperature, inclement weather, constant exposure to smoke from the factory can also cause the disease.
- The use of preservatives can also give rise to this disease.
- In addition, the falling hair and Russians of pets, a family member suffering from the disease and difficult exercises can also be the reason.
Symptoms Of Asthma
- Repeated cough and upper and lower skin between the ribs while breathing and exhaling.
- The blue color of lips and face.
- Shortness of breath, wheezing and sweating.
- Feeling chest pain.
- Throat sore or swelling in it.
Asthma Precautions Ways
Keep yourself away from dust and dirt and smoke as much as you can. Exit covering your nose and mouth or wear a mask. Avoid cold Keep yourself completely covered in cold weather.
Disclaimer: This article is just to make you aware of asthma. This is not a cure for asthma at all. If you have trouble breathing or if you notice such symptoms, then consult your doctor immediately.