COVID Vaccine Registration in Chhattisgarh: The second phase of the corona epidemic, i.e. COVID-19 across the country, has now wholly spread its wings. People are becoming infected with a corona in large numbers and very fast. If seen daily, more than 2500 deaths are happening. In such a situation, vaccination is considered to be the best remedy against the dreaded coronavirus.
This COVID-19 vaccine is safe for all healthy people and is proven to be effective as well. Therefore, the Government of India and the country’s scientists have requested to get the vaccine as soon as possible. Like other states of the country, COVID-19 vaccine registration has started in Chhattisgarh. For information about cowin.gov.in Registration Chhattisgarh, you can read this article thoroughly.
COVID Vaccine Registration in Chhattisgarh | Covid Registration Chhattisgarh
In the state of Chhattisgarh, with a population of 2.94 crores, Corona is spreading its wings. In such a situation, the safety of the citizens is a huge concern. Keeping in mind the safety of citizens, the government has started registration for the COVID-19 Vaccine. Those who are 18 years of age or older can register for COVID vaccination. The government has created the first two phases of vaccination, and now the third phase has also been started. Tell the citizens of Chhattisgarh who register for vaccination that you will be given two doses of the vaccine in a few days.
|Covid Vaccine Registration Website||http://www.cowin.gov.in|
|Available vaccine||CoviShield |
|District names||Balod |
COVID Vaccine Registration in Chhattisgarh – cowin.gov.in
How to register vaccine on cowin.gov.in in Chhattisgarh?
If you are 18 years of age or above and live in the state of Chhattisgarh and want to register for vaccination on the Cowin website, you can register by following the easy steps we have indicated.
- If you are in Chhattisgarh, first, you have to enter this URL – selfregistration.cowin.gov.in in your web browser.
- Now enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- You will get a six-digit OTP on your mobile number.
- On the Chhattisgarh Cowin portal, the OTP verification screen will open. Now enter the OTP you received on mobile and click on the Next button.
- As soon as the OTP is verified, a welcome screen will open in front of you.
- After registering the mobile number, you can register three family members with the same number if you wish.
To become a beneficiary of the COVID-19 vaccine in Chhattisgarh and choose the date and time of vaccination, you can follow the steps given by us.
- Click on the register member button; this will open the Chhattisgarh vaccine registration screen.
- On this screen, using the drop-down menu, select the photo ID proof that you want to use for registration. You can use your Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Pension Passbook, NPR Smart Card or Voter ID. Please note that when you go to get your vaccine in Chhattisgarh, your photo ID will be checked at that time. You have to bring the same photo ID proof that you are choosing when registration for the COVID-19 vaccine in Chhattisgarh.
- After selecting the photo ID proof type, now enter the ID number at the given location. For example, if you have used a PAN card as the ID type in the form, you will have to fill in the PAN card number.
- Now enter your name, gender and date of birth as per photo ID proof.
- As per the date of birth you have entered, if you are 18 years of age or above, click on the registration button to register for the COVID vaccine in Chhattisgarh.
- Now on your screen. “Successfully Registered Individually” will appear. This means that your registration is complete.
- Now the “Account Details Dashboard” will open in front of you. Here, you will see that you have been added as a beneficiary for the COVID vaccine in Chhattisgarh.
- If you want to add more members of your family, click on the “Add Members” button.
- Then type the photo ID proof, and enter the family member details to register for the COVID vaccine in Chhattisgarh.
To select the vaccination date, time, follow the steps below.
- Now you choose the date for your first dose in Chhattisgarh.
- Click on the “Schedule” button. Then at the bottom of the screen, you will see the ” Schedule Now ” button; click it.
- For appointments for more than one member in Chhattisgarh, click on the Schedule button next to their name and then click on Schedule Now. Please note that for appointment to the second dose in Chhattisgarh, the vaccine selection and the date of its first dose should also be the same.
- After clicking “Schedule Now”, you will get a screen for “Book Appointment for Vaccination”.
- On this page:
- On this screen, you can enter the PIN code of Chhattisgarh and search. You can learn about your nearest vaccination centre in Chhattisgarh in this way. Thus, you can see the list of immunisation centres in Chhattisgarh as per your pin code and select it.
- Apart from this, you can also search in Chhattisgarh according to your district. To do this, first, select a state like Chhattisgarh, then from the drop-down, select the district name of Chhattisgarh. After this, click on Search. In this way, you will get a list of vaccination centres in your district in Chhattisgarh.
- You will also find other details of the centre, such as – Chhattisgarh vaccination centre pin code, minimum age limit, vaccine name in Chhattisgarh, vaccination fee in Chhattisgarh if it is a private centre and the number of slots available in Chhattisgarh by day. Is. Please note that you will not be allowed vaccinations in those centres in Chhattisgarh where you do not meet the age limit. If you try to select such a slot, it will show you the minimum age limit error.
- When you find the date, vaccine and centre of your choice in Chhattisgarh, where the slot is available, click on the open seat button.
- After that, you will get the option to choose a time slot. As per your convenience, you can select an appointment for the COVID vaccine in Chhattisgarh.
- After selecting the slot, click on the confirmation button.
- Now your appointment for vaccination to get the COVID vaccine in Chhattisgarh has been successfully booked.
- You can see the details of the COVID vaccine in the Chhattisgarh booking on the confirmation screen.
- If you want to download Chhattisgarh COVID 19 Vaccine Appointment Receive, click on the download button and save it on your computer.
- To return to your account details on the dashboard, click the Close button.
- If you want to change anything in your immunisation appointment in Chhattisgarh, click on the Rescheduled (Book Appointment) button next to the member’s name. Then choose another date and time to get the vaccine in Chhattisgarh.
- If you have taken the first dose of vaccine in Chhattisgarh, you will see in front of your name on your account dashboard on cowin.gov.in, after which you can take another vaccine in Chhattisgarh.
- You can also download the vaccine certificate by clicking on the Certificate button in front of your name.
- If you have taken only one dose in Chhattisgarh, you can download the provisional certificate. And if you have taken both doses in Chhattisgarh, you can download the final certificate.