COVID Vaccine Registration in Rajasthan: The second phase of the corona epidemic, COVID-19, has now wholly spread its wings. People are becoming infected with a corona in large numbers and very fast. If seen daily, more than 2500 deaths are happening. In such a situation, vaccination is considered to be the best remedy against the dreaded coronavirus.
This COVID-19 vaccine is safe for all healthy people and is proven to be effective as well. Therefore, the Government of India and the country’s scientists have requested to get the vaccine as soon as possible. Like other states of the country, COVID-19 vaccine registration has started in Rajasthan. For information about cowin.gov.in Registration Rajasthan, you can read this article thoroughly.
COVID Vaccine Registration in Rajasthan | Cowin Registration Rajasthan
Keeping in mind the safety of 6.89 crore citizens of Rajasthan state, the government has started vaccination. Vaccination is going on in two phases in the state. Now the immunisation for the third phase will begin on May 1, 2021. For which COVID Vaccine Registration has been started. In the third phase of vaccination, people above 18 years of age will be vaccinated. If you have not done your registration yet, then get your registration done as soon as possible. You can get information related to Rajasthan Corona Vaccine from the table given below.
|Covid Vaccine Registration Website||http://www.cowin.gov.in|
|Available vaccine||CoviShield |
|District names||Ajmer |
COVID Vaccine Registration in Rajasthan – cowin.gov.in
How to register vaccine on cowin.gov.in in Rajasthan?
If you are 18 years of age or older and reside in the state of Rajasthan and want to register for vaccination on the Cowin website, you can register by following the easy steps we have indicated.
- If you are in Rajasthan, first, you have to enter this URL – selfregistration.cowin.gov.in in your web browser.
- Now enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- You will get a six-digit OTP on your mobile number.
- On the Rajasthan Cowin portal, the OTP verification screen will open. Now enter the OTP you received on mobile and click on the Next button.
- As soon as the OTP is verified, a welcome screen will open in front of you.
- After registering the mobile number, you can register three family members with the same number if you wish.
To become a beneficiary of the COVID-19 vaccine in Rajasthan and choose the date and time of vaccination, you can follow the steps given by us.
- Click on the Register Member button; this will open the Rajasthan Vaccine Registration Screen.
- On this screen, using the drop-down menu, select the photo ID proof that you want to use for registration. You can use your Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Pension Passbook, NPR Smart Card or Voter ID. Please note that when you go to get your vaccine in Rajasthan, your photo ID will be checked at that time. You will need to bring the same photo ID proof that you are choosing when registration for the COVID-19 vaccine in Rajasthan.
- After selecting the photo ID proof type, now enter the ID number at the given location. For example, if you have used a PAN card as the ID type in the form, you will have to fill in the PAN card number.
- Now enter your name, gender and date of birth as per photo ID proof.
- According to the date of birth you have entered, if you are 18 years of age or older, click on the registration button to register for the COVID vaccine in Rajasthan.
- Now on your screen. “Successfully Registered Individually” will appear. This means that your registration is complete.
- Now the “Account Details Dashboard” will open in front of you. Here, you will see that you have been added as a beneficiary for the COVID vaccine in Rajasthan.
- If you want to add more members of your family, click on the “Add Members” button.
- Then type photo ID proof and enter the family member details to register for the COVID vaccine in Rajasthan.
To select the vaccination date, time, follow the steps below.
- Now you choose the date for your first dose in Rajasthan.
- Click on the “Schedule” button. Then at the bottom of the screen, you will see the ” Schedule Now ” button; click it.
- For appointments for more than one member in Rajasthan, click on the Schedule button next to their name and then click on Schedule Now. Please note that for appointment to the second dose in Rajasthan, the vaccine selection and the date of its first dose should also be the same.
- After clicking “Schedule Now”, you will get a screen for “Book Appointment for Vaccination”.
- On this page:
- On this screen, you can enter the PIN code of Rajasthan and search. You can learn about your nearest vaccination centre in Rajasthan this way. Thus, you can see the list of vaccination centres in Rajasthan and choose it according to your PIN code.
- Apart from this, you can also search according to your district in Rajasthan. To do this, first, select a state like Rajasthan, then from the drop-down, select the district name of Rajasthan. After this, click on Search. In this way, you will get a list of vaccination centres in your district in Rajasthan.
- You will also find other details of the centre, such as – Rajasthan Immunization Center Pin Code, Minimum Age Limit, Vaccine Name in Rajasthan, Vaccination Fee in Rajasthan if it is a private centre and several slots available in Rajasthan on the day. Is. Please note that you will not be allowed to be vaccinated in those centres of Rajasthan, where you do not meet the age limit. If you try to select such a slot, it will show you the minimum age limit error.
- When you find the date, vaccine and centre of your choice in Rajasthan, where the slot is available, click on the open seat button.
- After that, you will get the option to choose a time slot. As per your convenience, you can select an appointment for the COVID vaccine in Rajasthan.
- After selecting the slot, click on the confirmation button.
- Now your appointment for vaccination to get the COVID vaccine in Rajasthan has been successfully booked.
- You can see the details of the COVID vaccine in Rajasthan booking on the confirmation screen.
- If you want to download the Rajasthan COVID 19 vaccine appointment receipt, click on the download button and save it on your computer.
- To return to your account details on the dashboard, click the Close button.
- If you want to change anything in your immunisation appointment in Rajasthan, click on the Rescheduled (Book Appointment) button next to the member’s name. Then choose another date and time to get the vaccine in Rajasthan.
- If you have taken the first dose of vaccine in Rajasthan, you will see in front of your name on your account dashboard on cowin.gov.in, after which you can take another vaccine in Rajasthan.
- You can also download the vaccine certificate by clicking on the Certificate button in front of your name.
- If you have taken only one dose in Rajasthan, you can download the provisional certificate. And if you have taken both doses in Rajasthan, you can download the final certificate.