COVID Vaccine Registration in Uttar Pradesh: The second phase of the corona epidemic, i.e. COVID-19, across the country, has now wholly spread its wings. People are becoming infected with a corona in large numbers and very fast. If seen daily, more than 2500 deaths are happening. In such a situation, vaccination is considered to be the best remedy against the dreaded coronavirus.
This COVID-19 vaccine is safe for all healthy people and is proven to be effective as well. Therefore, the Government of India and the country’s scientists have requested to get the vaccine as soon as possible. Like other states of the country, COVID-19 vaccine registration has started in Uttar Pradesh too. For information about cowin.gov.in registration Uttar Pradesh, you can read this article thoroughly.
COVID Vaccine Registration in Uttar Pradesh | COVID Registration Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh is one of the states where the number of corona infected persons is very high. The total population of this place is around 23.15 crore, so in such a situation, the safety of citizens is a huge concern. Keeping in mind the safety of citizens, the government has started registration for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Those who are 18 years of age or older can register for COVID vaccination. The government has started the first two phases of vaccination, and now the third phase has also been created. Let the citizens of Uttar Pradesh who are registering for vaccination tell you that two doses of the vaccine will be given in few days.
|Covid Vaccine Registration Website||http://www.cowin.gov.in|
|Available vaccine||CoviShield |
|District names||Agra |
Gautam Budh Nagar
Sant Kabir Nagar
COVID Vaccine Registration in Uttar Pradesh – cowin.gov.in
How to register vaccine on cowin.gov.in in Uttar Pradesh?
If you are 18 years of age or older and live in Uttar Pradesh and want to register for vaccination on the Cowin website, you can register by following the easy steps we have indicated.
- If you are in Uttar Pradesh, first, you have to enter this URL – selfregistration.cowin.gov.in in your web browser.
- Now enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- You will get a six-digit OTP on your mobile number.
- On the Uttar Pradesh Cowin portal, the OTP verification screen will open. Now enter the OTP you received on mobile and click on the Next button.
- As soon as the OTP is verified, a welcome screen will open in front of you.
- After registering the mobile number, you can register three family members with the same number if you wish.
To become a beneficiary of the COVID-19 vaccine in Uttar Pradesh and choose the date and time of vaccination, you can follow the steps given by us.
- Click on the Register Member button; this will open the Uttar Pradesh Vaccine Registration Screen.
- On this screen, using the drop-down menu, select the photo ID proof that you want to use for registration. You can use your Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Pension Passbook, NPR Smart Card or Voter ID. Please note that when you go to get your vaccine in Uttar Pradesh, your photo ID will be checked at that time. You have to bring the same photo ID proof that you are choosing when registration for the COVID-19 vaccine in Uttar Pradesh.
- After selecting the photo ID proof type, now enter the ID number at the given location. For example, if you have used a PAN card as the ID type in the form, you will have to fill in the PAN card number.
- Now enter your name, gender and date of birth as per photo ID proof.
- According to the date of birth you have entered, if you are 18 years of age or older, click on the registration button to register for the COVID vaccine in Uttar Pradesh.
- Now on your screen. “Successfully Registered Individually” will appear. This means that your registration is complete.
- Now the “Account Details Dashboard” will open in front of you. Here, you will see that you have been added as a beneficiary for the COVID vaccine in Uttar Pradesh.
- If you want to add more members of your family, click on the “Add Members” button.
- Then type Photo ID Proof, and enter the family member details to register for the COVID vaccine in Uttar Pradesh.
To select the vaccination date, time, follow the steps below.
- Now you choose the date for your first dose in Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on the “Schedule” button. Then at the bottom of the screen, you will see the ” Schedule Now ” button; click it.
- For appointments for more than one member in Uttar Pradesh, click on the Schedule button next to their name and then click on Schedule Now. Please note that for an appointment for a second dose in Uttar Pradesh, the vaccine selection and the date of its first dose should also be the same.
- After clicking “Schedule Now”, you will get a screen for “Book Appointment for Vaccination”.
- On this page:
- On this screen, you can enter the PIN code of Uttar Pradesh and search. You can learn about your nearest vaccination centre in Uttar Pradesh in this way. Thus, you can see the list of vaccination centres in Uttar Pradesh according to your PIN-code and select it.
- Apart from this, you can also search according to your district in Uttar Pradesh. To do this, first, select a state like Uttar Pradesh, then from the drop-down, select the district name of Uttar Pradesh. After this, click on Search. In this way, you will get a list of vaccination centres in your district in Uttar Pradesh.
- You will also find other details of the centre, such as – Uttar Pradesh Vaccination Center PIN code, minimum age limit, vaccine name in Uttar Pradesh, vaccination fee in Uttar Pradesh if it is a private centre, and several slots available in Uttar Pradesh by day. Is. Please note that you will not be vaccinated in those centres of Uttar Pradesh, where you do not meet the age limit. If you try to select such a slot, it will show you the minimum age limit error.
- When you find the date, vaccine and centre of your choice in Uttar Pradesh, where the slot is available, click on the open seat button.
- After that, you will get the option to choose a time slot. As per your convenience, you can select an appointment for the COVID vaccine in Uttar Pradesh.
- After selecting the slot, click on the confirmation button.
- Now your appointment for vaccination to get the COVID vaccine has been successfully booked in Uttar Pradesh.
- You can see the COVID vaccine details in the Uttar Pradesh booking on the confirmation screen.
- If you want to download Uttar Pradesh COVID 19 Vaccine Appointment Receive, click on the download button and save it on your computer.
- To return to your account details on the dashboard, click the Close button.
- If you want to change anything in your vaccination appointment in Uttar Pradesh, click on the Rescheduled (Book Appointment) button next to the member’s name. Then choose another date and time to get the vaccine in Uttar Pradesh.
- If you have taken the first dose of vaccine in Uttar Pradesh, you will see in front of your name on your account dashboard on cowin.gov.in, after which you can take another vaccine in Uttar Pradesh.
- You can also download the vaccine certificate by clicking on the Certificate button in front of your name.
- If you have taken only one dose in Uttar Pradesh, you can download the provisional certificate. And if you have taken both doses in Uttar Pradesh, you can download the final certificate.