Cowin Registration: Registration has started for the third phase of COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccination for COVID-19 across the country has started in January 2021. During the first phase, the vaccine was given to people 60 years of age and above and 45 years and above during the second phase. The third phase of vaccination has started on 01 May 2021, including all citizens above 18 years of age in India. To join, first of all, Cowin Registration has to be done. For complete information about Cowin registration, you can read this article in its entirety.
The second wave of the Corona epidemic, COVID-19, has now wholly spread its wings. People are becoming infected with a corona in large numbers and very fast. If seen daily, more than 2500 deaths are happening. In such a situation, vaccination is considered to be the best remedy against the dreaded coronavirus.
This COVID-19 vaccine is safe for all healthy people and is proven to be effective as well. Therefore, the Government of India and the country’s scientists have requested to get the vaccine as soon as possible. You can get the information about the vaccination and registration process to be done in your state through the table given below.
State-wise Cowin Registration
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
How to register vaccine on cowin.gov.in?
If you are 18 years of age or older and want to register for vaccination on the Cowin website, you can register by following the easy steps we have indicated.
- You have to enter this URL – selfregistration.cowin.gov.in in your web browser.
- Now enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- You will get a six-digit OTP on your mobile number.
- On the Cowin portal, the OTP verification screen will open. Now enter the OTP you received on mobile and click on the Next button.
- As soon as the OTP is verified, a welcome screen will open in front of you.
- After registering the mobile number, you can register three family members with the same number if you wish.
To become a beneficiary of the COVID-19 vaccine and choose the date and time of vaccination, you can follow the steps given by us.
- Click on the Register Member button; this will open the Vaccine Registration Screen.
- On this screen, using the drop-down menu, select the photo ID proof that you want to use for registration. You can use your Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Pension Passbook, NPR Smart Card or Voter ID. Please note that when you go to get your vaccine, your photo ID will be checked at that time. You must bring with you the same photo ID proof that you are choosing at the time of registration for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- After selecting the photo ID proof type, now enter the ID number at the given location. For example, if you have used a PAN card as the ID type in the form, you will have to fill in the PAN card number.
- Now enter your name, gender and date of birth as per photo ID proof.
- According to the date of birth you have entered, if you are 18 years of age or older, click on the Registration button to register for the COVID vaccine.
- Now on your screen. “Successfully Registered Individually” will appear. This means that your registration is complete.
- Now the “Account Details Dashboard” will open in front of you. Here, you will see that you have been added as a beneficiary for the COVID vaccine.
- If you want to add more members of your family, click on the “Add Members” button.
- Then type Photo ID Proof, and enter the family member details to register for the COVID vaccine.
To select the vaccination date, time, follow the steps below.
- Now choose the date for your first dose.
- Click on the “Schedule” button. Then at the bottom of the screen, you will see the ” Schedule Now ” button; click it.
- For appointments for multiple members, click on the Schedule button next to their name, and then click Schedule Now. Please note that for an appointment to a second dose, the vaccine selection and the date of its first dose should also be the same.
- After clicking “Schedule Now”, you will get a screen for “Book Appointment for Vaccination”.
- On this page:
- On this screen, you can enter the PIN code and search. You can learn about your nearest vaccination centre this way. Thus, you can view the list of immunisation centres according to your PIN-code and select it.
- Apart from this, you can also search according to your district. To do this, first, select the state, then from the drop-down, select the district name. After this, click on Search. In this way, you will get a list of vaccination centres in your district.
- You will also find other details of the centre, such as – vaccination centre pin code, minimum age limit, vaccine name, vaccination fee if it is a private centre, and the number of slots available on the day. Is. Please note that you will not be vaccinated in those centres where you do not meet the age limit. If you try to select such a slot, it will show you the minimum age limit error.
- When you find the date, vaccine and centre of your choice, where the slot is available, click on the open seat button.
- After that, you will get the option to choose a time slot. As per your convenience, you can select an appointment for the COVID vaccine.
- After selecting the slot, click on the confirmation button.
- Now your appointment for vaccination to get the COVID vaccine has been successfully booked.
- You can see the COVID vaccine details in the booking on the confirmation screen.
- If you want to download the COVID 19 vaccine appointment receipt, click the download button and save it on your computer.
- To return to your account details on the dashboard, click the Close button.
- If you want to change anything in your vaccination appointment, click the Rescheduled (Book Appointment) button next to the member’s name. Then choose another date and time to get the vaccine.
- If you have taken the first dose of the vaccine, you will see in front of your name on your account dashboard on cowin.gov.in, after which you can take another immunisation.
- You can also download the vaccine certificate by clicking on the Certificate button in front of your name.
- If you have taken only one dose, you can download the provisional certificate. And if you have taken both doses, you can download the final certificate.