Achala Ratha Saptami 2022: This year, Ratha Saptami is celebrated with pompon 2022. Saptami Tithi is dedicated to the Sun God. On this day, especially devotees offer prayers to please Lord Surya Dev. It is believed that Lord Surya Dev started giving knowledge to this world on Achala or Ratha Saptami, which is also considered the sun’s birthday.
Let us tell you that this day is also known as Surya Jayanti among the devotees. The day of Achala Saptami is considered very fruitful for auspicious works. It is said that if you worship Lord Sun and fast on this day to get rid of sufferings and sins in life, then let’s know the auspicious time, importance and remedy of Achala Saptami-
Auspicious time of Achala Ratha Saptami 2022
- Achala Saptami is Monday, 7 February 2022, i.e. today
- Snan Muhurta on the auspicious occasion of Achala Saptami – to be done from 05.22 am to 07.06 am
- Particular Duration – 01 Hour 44 Minutes
- Arunodaya on the day of Achala Saptami – 06.41 am
- Observable sunrise on Achala Saptami – 07.06 am
- Saptami date starts – 07 February from 04.37 am
- Saptami date ends – 08 February till 06.15 am
Significance of Achala Saptami
Let us tell you that bathing in Arunodaya on Achala or Rath Saptami is considered very fruitful. The Arunodaya period is prevalent for the four valleys before sunrise. If a bath is taken before sunrise during Arunodaya, all kinds of diseases are destroyed. This is why Achala or Ratha Saptami is also called Arogya Saptami.
Achala Saptami Puja Method
On the day of Achala Saptami, after taking a bath in Brahma Muhurta, take water in a pot and offer Arghya to Sun God by adding red flowers, akshat and some grains of sugar. After this, Lord Surya should be worshipped with a lamp of ghee. It is believed that by doing this, the Sun God blesses with health.
Do these measures on the day of Achala Saptami.
1. On the day of Achala Saptami, the yellow Kaner flower should be dedicated to the worship of Sun God; it removes all the troubles.
2. If you are suffering from a financial crisis, then on this day, red flowers of Kaner should be offered to the Sun God.
3. If devotees offer red Kaner flowers to Lord Surya on this day, it gives freedom from debt.
4. Along with this, feeding jaggery to a red-coloured cow on this day gives progress in job and business.
5. If a bundle of wheat and jaggery is donated in red cloth, it fulfils all the mind’s desires.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs; there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)