Best Rakhi Design: The festival of Raksha Bandhan is considered one of the big festivals in Hinduism. Raksha Bandhan is the festival of love between brother and sister. On this day, sister tying a thread of protection in the form of Rakhi on her brother’s wrist takes a promise to protect and accompany him in happiness and sorrow. On this occasion, the brother also gives a lovely gift to his sister and makes a promise. This time the festival of Raksha Bandhan is falling on 22nd August.
Best Rakhi Design Photo 2021
All the sisters who are away from their brothers and will not be able to go to them on Raksha Bandhan, send Rakhi to their brother by post for this day. For this, the markets have been decorated with rakhis from now on. Nowadays, different types of rakhis are available in the market. If you want to send or tie a special kind of Rakhi to your brother on this Raksha Bandhan, then know here the latest Rakhi design ideas, which are in great demand these days.
This type of Rakhi will make a brother feel special.
1. Sandalwood is used in auspicious works like worship, etc. Sandalwood calms the mind. You can tie sandalwood rakhi to your brother on this Rakshabandhan. He can keep it secured on his wrist for a long time.
2. Rakhis that look like Kalava are also very comfortable, and there is no harm in trying them throughout the year. If you want, you can also make Rakhi of Kalave at home to make your brother feel special. In this, you have to thread fine pearls in the Kalaw. If you want, you can also put a Rudraksha in the middle. Tying a Rakhi made by your hand will be very special for your brother.
3. Nowadays, many stone rakhis are being sold indiscriminately in the market. There are many types of designs in it. Their prices are different. You can choose any rakhi design of your choice.
4. If there is a younger brother in your family, then many types of cartoon rakhis have started coming in the market for him too. You can bring a smile to her face by tying a rakhi to her favourite cartoon.
5. I you do not want to tie the thread by thread and sold in a few different ways to try to do things, Bresletnuma Rakhi also designed the market. You can see that.
6. If you want to tie the unique Rakhi and your budget is reasonable, you can get Rakhi made of gold or silver. These rakhis are also present in the design of the bracelet. If you want, you can also put stones on them.
7. There is a practice of tying Rakhi to sister-in-law along with brother. In such a situation, you can connect a hanging rakhi to your sister-in-law. These are very much liked.