Eye Makeup Tips for Small Eyes: Yes, it plays a vital role in making a face look beautiful. If the eyes are big, then there are four moons in the beauty. But those who have small eyes, what to do? There is no need to be disappointed; you can make small eyes look big and beautiful through makeup. For this, you need to know how to do eye makeup properly.
Eye Makeup Tips for Small Eyes
Learn how to do eye makeup to make small eyes look bigger.
1. Eye makeup should be started with an under-eye concealer. Concealer works to hide the dark circles under your eyes. Apply a good quality under-eye concealer that matches your skin tone.
2. After this, highlight your eyelashes. For this, use mascara and curl the eyelashes. Remember that mascara does not collect anywhere else it can spoil your look.
3. Usually, people use kajal during eye makeup, but kajal often smudges and spread around the eyes, making them look smaller. Apart from this, dark circles are also more visible due to streaks of kajal. Therefore, instead of kajal, you can apply white or nude eyeliner on the lower waterline. This will make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
4. After this, use eyeliner. To apply the eyeliner, flick the eyeliner upward on the outer corner of the eye. The flick can be short or long as needed.
5. Lastly, use the highlighter. Highlighter is a magical product that can completely transform the look of your eyes. Use a highlighter on the eyebrow bone, on the centre of the eyelids and the inner corner of the eye. With this, you will immediately see a change in the look of your eyes and the eyes will look big and beautiful.