How to Identify Real and Fake Red Chilli Powder: We use red chilli powder a lot in our daily routine. It is used from making vegetables to tempering in pulses. In earlier times, people used to bring red chilli and grind it to make powder. But, now, due to the lack of time, people have started using red chilli powder. However, nowadays, there is a lot of adulteration in red chilli powder available in the market.
Ordinary people have a lot of trouble identifying adulteration in adulterated red chilli powder. It is often seen that brick powder is also mixed in red chilli powder. It is very harmful to our health. Let us tell you that the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has given a simple solution to identify adulterated red chillies. So let’s know about these easy measures-
Identify Fake Red Chilli Powder in Easy Way
- First of all, take a glass of water.
- Add one teaspoon of water to it.
- Water test the residue of red chilli.
- Rub it on the hands, and if you feel roughness on the hands, then brick powder has been mixed in it.
- If it feels smooth like soap in your hands, then understand that soapstone is mixed in it.