Wedding Planning Tips: Whether it is a girl’s or a boy’s wedding, everyone wants to make their marriage a bang so that even after years, the guests can not forget the beauty of their marriage. But everyone can’t fulfil this dream of marriage because everyone has a limited budget.
Money flows like water in everything from wedding shopping to booking and decoration of venue and menu. But if you want, you can collect the applause of the people even with a low budget. For this, you have to follow the tips given here. Know how to make a wedding memorable on a low budget.
Wedding Planning in Low Budget
1. Instead of booking expensive wedding venues, regular book venues. But make it so unique with the decoration there that the viewers do not get tired of applauding. For decoration, you should get fabric-based decoration instead of flowers because the decoration of flowers is costly. The fabric-based decoration is economical as well as beautiful.
2. space in the venue does not look good, so keep a round table or some decorative thing in the centre at such places. That thing will become the centre of attraction for the people.
3. Nowadays there is a plate system in the marital home, which is also very expensive at times and the food is also not of choice. In such a situation, taking the idea of the guests coming to the wedding, get the food prepared by a confectioner or chef and book good caterers. This will also cost less money, and the quality and quality will also be higher.
4. It is better to rent a lehenga than to spend a significant amount on buying a wedding lehenga for a girl. You will get a very luxurious lehenga on rent up to 10 thousand. If you believe in a lehenga, finding an excellent bridal lehenga for less than 25 thousand is difficult.
5. The card trend is now obsolete, so do not spend money on the card. Send a digital invite. Today, stunning video and digital cards can be easily made at home or for less money than a professional person.