Ajit Doval Biography: Ajit Kumar Doval is a retired IPS officer. Many IPS officers retired after giving their complete services, but Ajit Ji’s name is still prominent on India’s security issues. Because of this, he has to be the Prime Minister’s chief National Security Advisor. He played a leading role in India’s security issues many times in his career; he has also played an essential role in the surgical strike in the past and the airstrike proceedings of the Indian Air Force on the recent Pakistani terrorists. We have provided complete information about Ajit life and his career so that people can understand him and his role in Indian security very well.
Information of life of Ajit Ji in short (Life Information In Short)
|No.||Point of introduction||introduction|
|1||Full Name||Ajit Doval|
|2||Famous Names||Ajit Doval|
|3||Date of Birth||20 January 1945|
|4||Age||73 षर्ष (Till Feb 2019)|
|5||Birth Place||Pauri, Garhwal, Uttarakhand|
|9||Resident (Hometown)||Ajmer, Rajasthan|
|14||आय (Net Worth)||NA|
Birth and Early Life Information
Ajit Ji was born in the year 1945. He was born in a Garhwal family at a place called Pauri Garhwal in Uttarakhand. He completed his early education at the Military School of Ajmer. After that, he did his MA in Economics from Agra University and took a postgraduate degree and then started preparing for the IPS. Ajit Ji got selected for IPS in 1968 on the strength of his hard work. He got his first appointment in Kerala, cadre, and this is where his career started.
Information of family members in brief (Ajit Doval family)
|Father’s Name||Gnad Doval|
|Brother, Sister’s Name||NA|
|Wife’s Name (Spouse)||Anu Doval|
|बेटा (Children)||Shaurya Doval|
Ajit Doval Career (Career and Interesting Facts)
Doval Jim’s career started as an IPS officer, giving his best performance here. Today, he is working as the country’s National Security Advisor at the age of 73. His career from the beginning till now is as follows –
- Ajit Doval took up his initial command in the Kerala cadre in 1968. During this time, he was actively involved in the anti-insurgency movement in Punjab and Mizoram. Ajit Ji in Mizoram weakened the Mizo National Front and established peace there.
- After this, Ajit Ji was one of the three officers who spoke on behalf of the country on the abduction of passengers in IC-814 in Kandahar in 1999. Apart from this, Ajit Ji has experience in all 15 hijackings from 1971 to 1999.
- Ajit Ji has experience in heading the operations wing of IB for more than a decade. Apart from this, Sajit Ji is also the Founder President of Multi-Agency Center (MAC) and Joint Task Force on Intelligence.
- Ajit Ji has also received training for India’s anti-terror operations through MK Narayanan, the third National Security Advisor of India.
- Ajit role was necessary even during the Rescue of the Romans in Punjab. Before Operation Black Thunder in 1988, he entered the Golden Temple and collected the required information.
- Ajit Ji spent a very long time with the Mizo National Army inside the border of Burma and China. His performance was memorable even during the revolt of the Mizo National Front.
- Ajit Doval spent a long time changing his religion in Pakistan for about seven years. During which he also collected much vital information for the Indian security agencies.
- Ajit Ji retired from the post of Director of Intelligence Bureau in January of the year 2005. After this, in the year 2019, he became the founding president of Vivekananda International Foundation.
- From 2009 to 2011, he contributed to the editing of the report titled “Indian Black Money Abroad in Secret Bank and Tax Haven” and became an essential part of this BJP campaign.
- In the year 2014, a basic model of the career Ajit Ji came, and he was appointed as the fifth National Security Advisor of India.
- In 2014, Ajit Ji played an essential role in releasing 46 Indian nurses trapped in Iraq. And whose families had lost their contact with them. For this, he went to Iraq and worked on a secret mission.
- Ajit Ji, along with the army chief, had also played an essential role in the campaign against the terrorists operating outside Myanmar. This campaign proved to be a successful operation, stacking 50 terrorists.
- Ajit Doval is also credited with making changes in Indian security policies regarding Pakistan. Ajit ji’s role in the surgical strike in 2016 is also considered essential; it is said that with these plans, India has succeeded in achieving its goal.
- In the year 2018, he has also been appointed President of Strategic Policy Group. Apart from this, Ajit role in retaliation by the Indian Air Force in response to the recent Pulwama terror attack
is also being said to be necessary. And after this, he has also taken command along with the Chiefs of Army to keep the army of India ready for the action to be taken from Pakistan.
Ajit Doval Ji received awards (awards)
- Ajit Ji was the youngest officer to get the police medal for his excellent services. He was awarded this medal after just six years of his services.
- After this, Ajit Ji has also been awarded the President’s, Police Medal. This medal is awarded annually to the selected officer on Republic Day and Independence Day by the President for his bravery or distinguished service.
- Ajit Ji has also received the second-highest highest gallantry award Kirti Chakra in the year 1988.
Today, even at the age of 73, Ajit Ji has played an essential role in Indian border security. To reach this position and take up this responsibility, they must have read about not having to face examinations. The martyrdom of our soldiers is unforgettable for our safety. Ajit Ji is one of those people who, despite being on the border. We are engaged for our security 12 months a year, seven days a week and 24 hours a day. We salute Ajit efforts and spirit.