Laptops in Uttar Pradesh: The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has announced a scheme to give free laptops to 12th pass students. Let us tell you that the Yogi government has a plan to distribute 20 lakh free laptops. For this 12th pass, students have to apply online. Yogi Sarkar will give free laptops to those students who have passed class 12th with good marks.
How to Apply for Free Laptops in Uttar Pradesh
Along with this, financially backward children will also be given free laptops by the Yogi government. In such a situation, it becomes necessary to know which people will benefit from the scheme? And what needs to be done about this? Let us know about this in detail-
Who will be able to take advantage
- Students living in UP will get the benefit of free laptops.
- Only those students who have passed 12th from UP board will benefit from the free Laptops in Uttar Pradesh.
- Students who have passed class 12th will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
Which documents will be needed.
Students will need an Aadhar card, residence certificate, 10th and 12th pass mark sheet, passport size photograph, and mobile number for a free laptop.
What is the process
- First of all, you have to visit www.upcmo.up.nic.in.
- After this, click on the application form link of the Up Free Tablet scheme.
- After this, you have to fill the form by uploading the relevant documents and the necessary information.
After this, the print has to be saved.
Let us tell you that this is not the first time when the Uttar Pradesh government has started such a welfare scheme. Earlier, the free laptop scheme was also created during the tenure of the SP government of Uttar Pradesh.