Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Aryan Khan, son of Bollywood king Shahrukh Khan, who came out on bail, reached the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) office today to make his appearance. Shahrukh’s bodyguard was also with him. Aryan Khan is out on bail. The Mumbai High Court granted Aryan Khan conditional bail. According to this, every Friday, he has to appear in the NCB office in Mumbai between 11 am to 2 pm. Aryan Khan came out of jail on October 30.
Aryan Khan got bail with these conditions.
- Aryan Khan cannot leave Mumbai without informing the investigating officer
- Have to come to the NCB office every Friday between 11 am to 2 pm.
- Will not be in contact with any other accused.
- Cannot share things related to the investigation in media or social media
- Aryan has to submit his passport in special NDPS court
- Cannot leave the country without the permission of the court
- If any of the conditions are breached, NCB shall be entitled to apply to the Special Judge.
Let us inform you that a team led by NCB Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede had raided a cruise in Mumbai on October 2 and recovered drugs. Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha were taken into custody on the same charge, and later all were arrested. NCB has arrested about 20 people in this case, out of which many have come out on bail.