Aryan Khan, arrested in the Mumbai drugs case, has come out of jail after 28 days. Aryan Khan was granted bail on October 28 from the Bombay High Court. However, he could not get out of jail due to the non-completion of paperwork. Even though Aryan Khan has come out of jail after bail, the High Court has given him this bail with all the conditions, which Aryan Khan will have to follow even after coming out of jail.
These restrictions will be on Aryan Khan.
- Will not be able to go out of the country without the permission of the court.
- Passports will have to be handed over to the special NDPS court.
- Aryan will not be involved in such a crime again.
- Outside Mumbai, without the knowledge of the investigating officer in the case can not go.
- I cannot get in touch with co-accused Aryan Khan.
- Will not make any statement on social media or media about proceedings – Will be present in NCB office every Friday between 11 pm to 2 pm.
- Appear in court during the hearing.
- I will go to the NCB office on summoning.
- There should not be any attempt to delay the trial.
Bail can be cancelled.
The High Court has made it clear in its order that if Aryan Khan does not comply with any of these conditions, then NCB can directly apply to the NDPS Court for cancellation of bail.