Homemade Eco-Friendly Holi Colours: On the occasion of Holi, everyone is allowed to add colors. Be it the newly fledged sister-in-law or the first-in-law brother-in-law, no one left without getting drenched with colors. The more the pleasure of getting wet in the colorful spray of a love of your loved ones, the more difficulty they get in getting rid of them. Some simple boils prepared at home not only leave the Holi Colours, but the skin also glows.
Get rid of hair colors like this: Talk about hair before the skin, after playing the colors, first clean them with a comb with big teeth to clean the hair so that the dry color comes out. After this, first, wash it with lots of plain water, then rinse it with gram flour, curd, or amla water. Only then shampoo your hair. After shampooing, wash hair by adding one tablespoon vinegar in one and a half liters of water.
Homemade Eco-friendly Holi Colours
Gram flour/lentil paste: Besan paste is the first choice for ridding the bright Holi Colours. To make gram flour paste, prepare the dough by mixing five tablespoons of skim milk and half a lemon juice in about 50 grams of gram flour. Leave this boil on the skin for about 15-20 minutes, then remove it with light hands and wash the skin with lukewarm water. Similarly, a mixture of two orange peel powder, 50 grams of lentil flour, two grated almonds, and five teaspoons of skimmed milk serves as a beautiful boil to get rid of the color. Applying it on the skin removes dryness caused by colors and brings freshness.
Eco-friendly Holi Colours
Papaya / Barley Boiling: To remove the stubborn color, add a little raw papaya to the milk (you can use a mixer for this), add Multani sand, and a little almond oil. Leave this mixture on the face and hands for half an hour, then wash it with lukewarm water. A good boil can prepare by adding five teaspoons of almond oil to roughly 50 grams of barley coarsely ground flour. This paste can remove the side effects of chemical complexion and also gives the skin lavishness. Similarly, applying one spoon cucumber juice in four teaspoons of rose water on the skin also clears the complexion.
Holi Colours With Nature
- Abir can make by grinding dry leaves of Gulmohar.
- Green tilak of Holi Colours can make by grinding soft leaves of spinach/coriander or wheat/barley.
- You can get a beautiful shade of green by mixing an equal amount of henna/henna powder with wheat flour, maida, or arrowroot. For saturated color, put two spoons of henna/henna powder in one liter of water and leave it overnight and filter it in the morning.
- You can also make saffron color by boiling Harsingar and Semal flowers.
- You can make fragrant saffron tilak of Holi Colours by rubbing Ujjain sandalwood (it will find in good shops selling items of worship) with water. If someone wants to bathe instead of color, then dissolve one teaspoon of powder in one liter of water.
- Blue color can obtain by grinding dried flowers of blue jaggery.
- Soaking pink flowers of Kachanar in water overnight can make a light pink color.
- You can prepare a lot of blue color by dissolving five spoons of indigo in ten liters of water.
Grate a beetroot. Put it in one liter of water and leave it overnight. If you want to prepare the color immediately, then boil the grated beetroot in a liter of water. Use it when it is cold.
- You can get a beautiful dry yellow color by mixing twice the amount of gram flour in turmeric. If you do not get a gram meal, you can use Multani Sand. For saturated color, boil two spoons of turmeric in one liter of water. Use it after cooling. Holi Colours.
- Different shades of yellow can obtained from flower petals of Amaltas, Marigold, Chrysanthemum, Black Acacia, etc. Dry their leaves in the shade and make powder.
- Griend pulp of sun-dried vine becomes a light dry yellow color.
Allow Amaltas, Marigold, or Tesu flowers to soak in water overnight and boil this water in the morning. Use it after cooling.
- Tomato and carrot juice can also use as a red color.
- An excellent red color can prepare by dissolving a little lime and two spoons of turmeric in ten liters of water.
- A light red color can obtain by boiling red pomegranate seeds and peels in water. Use it after cooling.
- You can get dry red color by grinding dried flowers of jaggery. To increase the volume, add some flour to it.
- Dry red color can obtain by grinding the seeds of Sindhu (annatto). To make a saturated color, dissolve two teaspoons of this in one liter of water.
For the red color, there is nothing better than blood donation (red sandalwood). It also acts as a medicine for the skin, and that is why it used in the face pack! Its powder can use as Gualala, paste, tilak, and liquid as a color. To make a saturated color, boil two spoons of blood in a liter of water. Use it after cooling. Homemade Eco-Friendly Holi Colours