Amidst the continuous increase in the prices of LPG cylinders, there are many doubts among the consumers regarding the subsidy. Like whether subsidy will be available or not. If subsidy will be given then how much will be given etc. You can solve all these questions sitting at home. Within a few minutes, you can find out whether the subsidy has come into your account or not and how much.
You can check subsidy in two ways. You can check through your registered mobile number with Indane, Bharat Gas and HP in the first method. Another way is to check through LPG ID. LPG ID is mentioned in the passbook of your gas connection.
How to Check Gas Subsidy Indane
- First of all, open it by visiting its official website, Indian oil. In.
- After this, click on the photo of the LPG cylinder, after which a complaint box will open and click on the Proceed button by typing Subsidy Status here.
- After this, on clicking on the option of Subsidy Related (PAHAL), you will see Subsidy Not Received written below and click on it.
- After this, a new box will open, with two options of registered mobile number and LPG ID. If your gas connection is connected to a mobile, then select it; otherwise, enter your LPG ID in it.
- After that, verify it and submit it. After filling in the requested information, like the booking date, you will get the subsidy information.
There is a standard website to get information on booking cylinders from HP or BPCL, from which it can be checked.
- First of all, go to http://mylpg.in and enter your 17 digit LPG ID.
- After that enter the registered mobile number and captcha code. Then OTP will come on your mobile number.
- After this, you will have to generate the password by entering your e-mail id on the next page.
- After this you will get an activation link on the e-mail, by clicking on it your account will be activated. After this, you log-in by going to mylpg.in.
- If your Aadhaar is linked to your LPG account, then clicking on it will show the option of View Cylinder Booking History / Subsidy transferred and here you will get information about whether the subsidy is coming to your bank account or not.