Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021 of farmers process can be checked online fasal.haryana.gov.in last date, payment status, login, and others. Hello Friends. Today we will tell you about a scheme related to Haryana state as it appears from the name of this scheme. The state government has brought this scheme for the farmers. Today we will provide you with all the information related to this scheme in our article here. So that more and more farmers can enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora is the main objective of the scheme. To help farmer brothers. Working in this direction, the government has brought this scheme in front of the people. If you also want to know about the scheme. Like the features related to this scheme, how to apply and what documents are required. After reading our article till the end, you will get all the information related to the scheme.
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister, Mr Manohar Lal Khattar, keeping in mind the interest of the farmers of Haryana state. For Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021. If you are also interested. So you have come to the right place. To fill the application form online. We are providing you with the complete process details below. What is your harvest? Register his complete information on the given official portal.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Registration 2021
Through this scheme, the government will be able to find out. How many crops have been grown in the state? Or how much crop has been damaged due to natural calamities or accidents. After which steps can be taken to give relief to the farmers. In such a situation, the government will come to their help. Many farmer brothers get buried under debt due to crop failure. In such a situation, if the government helps them, then it will be perfect for them.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Apply Online
Also, the official portal of Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora is called an Ekharid Portal. By registering yourself on it. Farmers can get benefits under the scheme. So if you are interested too, complete your registration process after following the given steps—the farmer who has applied in this scheme. In the future, based on their crop production. They can have benefits offered by the Haryana Government.
Aadhar Card and valid mobile number are essential aspects of the application process as Aadhar card is also counted as a valid identity proof. In India, if you don’t have an Aadhar card. Then it has impossible for you to apply in any scheme given by the government. As well as private sector registration also needed this document. To apply for it before doing any other process. Nowadays, registration of Aadhar Card has been started since the birth of the child.
|Plan||my crop my detail plan|
|under||Haryana State Government|
|initiated||Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal Khattar, Haryana|
|benefits of the scheme||Assisting farmers.|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Last Date
The main points related to Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana are as follows:
- Farmers will get many benefits by registering in the scheme.
- First, they will be protected from damage caused by natural calamities.
- The government will help such farmers financially as well.
- With the help of the official portal, all the problems of the farmers will be solved.
- And all types of government information will be made available in one place.
- You will also be able to get subsidies on agricultural equipment.
- Farmer brothers will also be able to take subsidies on things related to food, seeds and loans.
- Here they will also be given information related to the market.
- Whatever scheme will come for the farmers in Haryana state, farmers will get complete information here.
- Along with this, you will also get information related to crop harvesting and seed dwarfing.
- VLEs have been appointed for this work. And assistance will be sent to his account by the government department at the time of need.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar card is necessary for the scheme. The same ten digits mobile number is also required for registration.
- Suppose the department would like to give you any information. Then you will be sent by message on your mobile number.
- The farmer will have to provide all the information related to the land here.
- If the government wants to send any assistance amount, it is also necessary to give a bank account under registration.
- The applicant can only be a farmer.
- The farmer brother must be a permanent resident of Haryana state.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Payment Status
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Documents Required
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- land-related documents
- identity card
- bank account information
- mobile number
Applying online is the most straightforward process. You don’t need to go anywhere in this. You can fill your application from your mobile or computer. You are keeping in mind the disease like coronavirus. Anyway, we should not go out anywhere. It is very much needed, they go out.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Status 2021
How to fill Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Application Form?
Suppose you have any dilemma in your mind also. So be sure. Read the procedure given below carefully and get yourself registered. The guidelines are as follows:
- Applicants first. Visit the Meri Fasal Mera Byora official website.
- Now the main page of the portal has been opened in front of you.
- Over here, go to the Farmers section given below.
- A new page will appear in front of you. Please select the first option from the options given here “Farmer Registration Haryana”.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on login.
- OTP number will come on your mobile number. Fill in below and click on Verify OTP.
- Then you will be asked about the family identity card id. Select the Yes option.
- Fill in all the asked information carefully. You will get your application form.
- Now with filling in all your information. Attach the requested documents also.
- Finally, submit your application form by clicking on the submit button.
- You will receive a number to apply. Would you please keep it handy? This number is helpful for you to know the status of the application.
The government has also started helpline numbers for the farmers. By contacting where you can get information about your plan-related questions.
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpline Number: 1800- 180- 2060
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Toll-free Number: 1800- 180- 2117
For Email id: contact here email@example.com
|Official Portal||Click here|