MH CET Law Application Form: State CET Cell, Maharashtra, has extended the last date of application for MH Law CET for three years and five years LLB course. Now you can apply for MH CET (MH CET law Exam Date 2022) for 3-year LLB till April 29. You can now apply for five years of Law MH on 2 May 2022. Candidates will be able to use MH CET Law on the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org. Moreover, the officials have postponed the MH CET Law 5 Year LLB Exam from 10th to 18th and 19th June 2022. MH CET Law 2022 for three years LLB will be conducted per the released schedule.
The application form for MH CET Law 5-Year and 3-Year LLB is available at cetcell.mahacet.org. MH CET Law registration fee is Rs.800 for general category candidates. Rs.400 for SC/ST candidates. Candidates applying for MH CET Act 2022 should keep hard copies of the filled application form. They will need to submit a copy of the application form at the time of counselling.
How to fill MH CET Law Application Form 2022? (How To Apply MH CET law application form)
- Visit the official website of CET Cell, Maharashtra.
- Open 2.5 Year Integrated LLB Exam Portal.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Fill out the registration form by entering the details like email id, contact number and personal information.
- Fill out the complete application form for MH CET Act 2022 by entering all the details correctly.
- Submit the application form and complete the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
The CLAT exam will also be held on June 19
As per the reports, the National Law Universities (NLU) will conduct the CLAT 2022 exam on 19 June 2022. This may conflict with CLAT and MH CET Law 5-Year LLB Exam. Hence, candidates should consider the CLAT exam while applying for MH CET Law 2022.
MH CET Law or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law is the entrance exam for admission to Law Colleges of Maharashtra State. Law candidates will get 10,920 seats for the 5-year LLB program and approx. for the 3-year LLB course program. 16,420 seats are shortlisted for admission