Mustard seed, groundnut seed and cottonseed oil prices showed a correction in the Delhi oil-oilseeds market on Saturday amid increased demand, while the rest of the oil closed with a fall. Cottonseed oil prices improved due to an increase in demand from Gujarat as cottonseed oil was once again cheaper than groundnut and other oil-oilseeds prices remained at the previous level amid regular business.
Mustard and Ground Peanuts Seeds Rates Gone Up
He said the prices of mustard seeds, groundnut seeds and groundnut oil (oilseeds crop) improved due to less availability in mandis amid rising festive demand. Meanwhile, the arrival of mustard in the country has come down from two lakh bags on Friday to one lakh 65 thousand bags on Saturday. Market experts said that with the start of sowing in October-November, the government should make arrangements for mustard seeds for small farmers. This year the farmers can get more than double the price of mustard that they have earned.
Soybean grain and lose prices remained at the previous level, while the fall in soybean oil prices was due to the breakdown of costs abroad after the increase in import duty price. A decline was observed.
- Groundnut – 6,850 – Rs 6,995.
- Groundnut Oil Mill Delivery (Gujarat) – Rs 15,750.
- Groundnut Solvent Refined Oil 2,405 – Rs 2,535 per tin.
- Mustard oilseeds – 8,725 – 8,775 (42 percent condition price) Rs.
- Mustard oil Dadri – Rs 17,700 per quintal.
- Sarson Pakki Ghani – Rs 2,670 -2,720 per tin.
- Mustard Kachchi Ghani – Rs 2,755 – Rs 2,865 per tin.
- Sesame Oil Mill Delivery – 15,500 – Rs 18,000.
- Soyabean Oil Mill Delivery Delhi- Rs 14,360.
- Soybean Mill Delivery Indore – Rs 14,180.
- Soyabean Oil Degum, Kandla – Rs 12,900.
- Soybean grain – 8,400 – 8,600 rupees.
- Soybean loss – Rs 8,200 – 8,400.
- Palmolein RBD, Delhi – Rs 12,980.
- Palmolein Ex- Kandla – 11,920 (without GST)