Thursday, May 26, 2022
HomeIndiaNagpur Mumbai Bullet Train Project To Cover 766 Km Distance

Nagpur Mumbai Bullet Train Project To Cover 766 Km Distance

Advertisements
Advertisements

Nagpur Mumbai Bullet Train: Work is going on fast on the bullet train project in the country. Indian Railways has proposed to run a bullet train from Nagpur to Mumbai. The distance between these two cities will be 766 km, which will be completed by the bullet train in just 3.5 hours. Samruddhi Expressway is also being built beside the bullet train route, which is expected to be ready soon.

Nagpur Mumbai Bullet Train

Fast arrangements for railway and road transport are being arranged simultaneously. The maximum speed of this train can be 350 kmph. At present, the journey from Nagpur to Mumbai takes up to 12 hours. Bullet train will complete it in 3.5 hours.

Minister of State for Railways Raosaheb Danve gave this information on Saturday. Danve said that the development project report or DPR of high-speed connectivity or bullet train project would be submitted by the end of February. This report is being prepared by the National High-Speed ​​Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL). NHSRCL itself is working on the bullet train project. The Nagpur-Mumbai bullet train project may cost Rs 1 lakh crore.

Advertisements

Bullet train will pass through 10 districts.

In ‘ The Times of India ‘, A report says that a bullet train line will be prepared next to the Samridhi Expressway. Samridhi Expressway is going to be ready very soon. The bullet train route will change from Igatpuri, and there will be a direct line from there to Mumbai.

The report has said that up to 70 per cent of the land has been purchased for the construction of the line. The remaining 30 per cent of land has to be bought by the state government and the railways together. The proposed bullet train will pass through 10 districts of Maharashtra. It will have a stoppage in some big cities like Aurangabad.

70% land purchase completed

Minister of State for Railways Danve said this superfast train project had been proposed adjacent to the Samridhi Expressway. It is a good thing that railways already has 70 per cent land. The remaining 30% is to be taken from private parties. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari told TOI that Danve had spoken to him about this project.

Advertisements

Bullet train can be the right choice for transportation between Mumbai and Nagpur. There is no problem with land from Nagpur to Igatpuri because railways already have it. The land of Samridhi Highway will be used for the bullet train project. The land will be acquired from Igatpuri to Mumbai.

Seven bullet train projects in the country

Danve said farmers would not give up their land on the entire corridor as the bullet train track is elevated. A straight path is needed for a bullet train. After Igatpuri, there will be a turn in the railway line from where the train’s route will turn. The information about how many stations will fall on this route will be found in the DPR.

The central government has made seven proposals for the high-speed rail project, one of which is Nagpur-Mumbai. Similarly, work on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train project is in progress. The land has been acquired for its Gujarat route. DPR for the Varanasi-Delhi corridor is ready. The report of the Nagpur-Mumbai route will also be prepared by the end of February.

Advertisements
Advertisements
Akash Kumar Mishra
Akash Kumar Mishra
Akash Kumar Mishra is the CO-Editor at Spot News 18. He is very passionate about His Work and Loves to Write on Technology Topics.

Related News

LATEST NEWS

IAS Officer Sanjeev Khirwar Walking With Dog In Empty Delhi Stadium

IAS officer walking with Dog in Delhi Stadium: Sanjeev Khirwar, Principal Secretary (Revenue) of Delhi, has been accused that because of him and his...

Jack Dorsey Resigns From Twitter Board Member After Quitting As CEO

There is a lot of tension between Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Twitter CEO Parag Agarwal. This tension is about the fake or spam...

MP Navneet Rana Received Death Threats Over Phone, FIR Registered

Navneet Rana Death Threat: Independent MP Navneet Rana, who came into the limelight over the Hanuman Chalisa controversy in Maharashtra, has received death threats....

21-Year-Old Bengali Actress Bidisha De Majumdar Committed Suicide

Very shocking news has come out from the Bengali entertainment industry. The 21-year-old model and actress Bidisha De Majumdar has committed suicide by hanging...

African Kid Amazing Dance Video Went Viral On Social Media

There is no shortage of talented kids in the world. Videos of such skills keep going viral on social media. In some of these...

STAY CONNECTED

1FansLike
0FollowersFollow
363FollowersFollow
137FollowersFollow