Amidst the coronavirus epidemic, the war of words between the Congress and the Modi government has intensified. On Tuesday, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi shared a video on social media and surrounded the Finance Minister, and Nirmala Sitharaman replied. Now Congress leader Randeep Surjewala surrounded the government by tweeting continuously on Wednesday. Randeep Surjewala wrote that you do not talk here and there, tell why the convoy robbed.
Congress Leader Randeep Surjewala
Congress leader Randeep Surjewala wrote in his tweet that instead of wandering the country, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji should tell the truth as this is the test of religion. The Congress leader fired five questions during this.
Congress Leader Fired 5 Questions
- Why did Modi government write off ₹ 6,66,000 crore loan of defaulters from 2014-15 to 2019-20?
- Is RBI’s RTI reply to waive ₹ 68,607 CR loan of 50 defaulters?
- Why is the Modi government scrapping the debts of scams – Nirav Modi + Mehul Choksi (₹ 8,048 CR), Jatin Mehta (₹ 6,038 CR), Vijay Mallya (₹ 1,943 CR) – and other friends – taking away the money of the country is?
- Who has allowed such a substantial ₹ 6,66,000 CR bank loan write-off in the government and why?
- Nirmala Ji, the loan write-off of ₹ 6,66,000 is not a “cleaning of the system”, it is called a “cleaning of the public’s hard-earned money”.
Randeep Surjewala Wrote On Twitter
These are what we will call you and Modi Ji –
You do not talk about here and there,
Tell me why the convoy looted
I do not get wet with my loved ones.
Your Question Is Good
Significantly, amidst the coronavirus crisis, Rahul Gandhi accused the central government that the government has waived the bank defaulters’ debt. Rahul said that now the Reserve Bank of India has put the names of BJP friends including Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi in the list of bank thieves.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has now responded to Rahul’s attack. He has accused the Congress of misleading the people of the country.