Section 144 CrPC in Gautam Buddh Nagar district from April 1 to 30 due to Ramzan, Ram Navami, Ambedkar Jayanti and High School, Inter examination and General Legislative Council elections 2022. will be applicable. Police Commissionerate Gautam Budh Nagar has given this information on Friday.
The month of Chaitra Navratri and Ramzan also starts on April 2. On the other hand, Ram Navami on April 10, Ambedkar Jayanti on 14th, Good Friday on April 15, Hanuman Jayanti on April 16, Easter on April 17 and Goodbye Jumma on April 29.
To maintain peace and harmony in the Commissionerate Gautam Buddh Nagar, any mischievous element must be prevented from doing such activity, which is likely to create an unfavourable environment.
The order further states that given the gravity of the situation and lack of accommodation, it is not possible to provide an opportunity of hearing to any other party. With this, this order is being passed ex-parte.
In the order, Ashutosh Dwivedi, Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police, Law and Order, has issued these guidelines.
- No activity will be allowed in a public place without the requirement of mask and corona protocol.
- No person shall perform fasting, dharna, or induce anyone to do so without the permission of the competent authority, nor shall he be involved in any such work.
- No person shall take out any procession without permission.
- No person shall carry a stick, stick, Ballam, stick or any deadly weapon. Only officers and employees working in police and administrative work will be free from this restriction.
- No person shall attempt or inspire anyone to offer prayers, namaz etc., at any disputed site where there is no custom.
- No person shall cause or help in doing so in public places, religious places, procession routes and during religious gatherings on the roads near holy sites.