UP Budget 2021 Live Updates: On the second day of the monsoon session of the UP legislature, the Yogi government has presented a supplementary budget of seven thousand three hundred and one crore rupees. Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said that this budget provides employment to the youth and relieves the farmers. In this, arrangements have also been made for the state’s infrastructural development.
UP Budget 2021 Live Updates
CM Yogi Adityanath is also present in the house during the presentation of the budget. As soon as the proceedings of the House began on Wednesday, the opposition created a stir in the Assembly. Due to which the proceedings of the house were adjourned for 40 minutes.
Here are the big announcements of the budget:
1. In this budget, particular emphasis has been laid on employment for youth, payment of sugarcane farmers and help of advocates, increase in honorarium of Anganwadi workers, electricity improvement and maintenance of cows.
2. Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna announced to allocate 3 thousand crore rupees for youth employment.
3. Parliamentary Affairs Minister said that the opposition has no work. He wants to disrupt the proceedings of the House. He said that the prices of petrol and diesel in the state are less than in other states. VAT on these is also less as compared to other states.
4. Provision has been made in the budget to pay sugarcane farmers and social security fund for advocates.
5. Provision has been made in the budget for the construction of Ambedkar Memorial and Cultural Center in the capital, increase in honorarium for Anganwadi, Ashawarkar and Chowkidar, maintenance of cattle and parking and basic infrastructure in Ayodhya.
6. Finance Minister Suresh Khanna said that Rs 3000 crore has been allocated in the supplementary budget to establish a fund to make the youth of the state digitally enabled.
7. An additional arrangement of Rs 100 crore has been made for Bundelkhand Expressway.
8. Rs 50 crore has been allocated for Ballia Link Expressway.
9. Resources have also been arranged to improve the power system.
The opposition is making a ruckus.
Leader of Opposition Ram Govind Choudhary raised the issue of inflation before the start of the Question Hour. He said that inflation is at its peak. People are upset, stricken. He said that the public is crying out. Parliamentary Affairs Minister Suresh Khanna said that the cheapest diesel petrol in the country is in UP.
The government is distributing free food grains. Amidst the uproar, Speaker Hriday Narayan Dixit tried to convince the opposition members, but they did not listen. After this, he adjourned the proceedings of the house for 40 minutes.