Amazon App Quiz September 24, 2021: Amazon (Amazon) brings a daily quiz for its users, in which you can win big prize money by answering the questions asked. This quiz is only available on the Amazon app, and for this, you will have to download the Amazon app on your phone. Even today, this quiz has started, and after winning it, you can win 20 thousand rupees. Users will have to use the Amazon app to take part in this quiz. Let us tell you that this daily quiz starts at noon and continues till noon.
Amazon App Quiz September 24, 2021
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the examination correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through a lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s examination as well as their answers. So play and win 20 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- On August 8, a dau is dedicated to a famous movement, part of India’s freedom struggle. Name the movement.
Answer- Quit India Movement
2. Question- In Spiderman: No Way Home, Alfred Molina returns to play the role of which villain he has played in a previous Spiderman film?
Answer- Doctor Octopus
3. Question- At the recently concluded World Junior Athletics Championship, Amit Khatri won a silver in which event?
Answer- 10 KM Walk
4. Question- What was the name of this bird in the movie Rio?
5. Question- Which Continent can the invention of this art form be traced back to?