Apple iPhone 13 Series First Sale in India: There is good news for iPhone lovers. Starting today, the first sale of Apple’s latest smartphones iPhone 13 (iPhone 13), iPhone 13 Pro (iPhone 13 Pro), iPhone 13 Mini (iPhone 13 Mini) and iPhone 13 Pro Max (iPhone 13 Pro Max), starts in India. Is happening.
Let us tell you that recently the iPhone 13 series has been launched. Now about ten days after the launch, the sale of the iPhone 13 series has started worldwide. Prices of the iPhone 13 series in India start at Rs 69,900 for the smallest iPhone 13 Mini with 128GB of storage and go up to Rs 1,79,900 for the top-spec iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Apple iPhone 13 Series First Sale in India
Apple’s trade-in deal on the iPhone 13 series allows users to avail discounts of up to Rs 46,120 on the iPhone 13 series, but only when they trade in the iPhone 12 Pro Max. After this, there is trading in the old iPhone 12 Pro, in which buyers will get a trade-in discount of up to Rs 43,255.
After the iPhone 12 Pro, the phones you will get the maximum discount are iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11 Pro with a trade-in value of Rs 36,485 and up to Rs 36,360.
For users looking to buy the new iPhone 13 series, see a table of how much each Apple iPhone will get.
Check out trade-in value for other Apple sets here:
- iPhone 12 mini – up to Rs 25,565
- iPhone SE (Second Gen) – up to Rs 12,155
- iPhone 11 – up to Rs 23,585
- iPhone XS Max – up to Rs 22,020
- iPhone XS – up to Rs 21,680
- iPhone XR – up to Rs 15,685
- iPhone X – up to Rs 16,810 iPhone 8 Plus – up to Rs 12,790
- iPhone 8 – up to Rs 10,245
- iPhone 7 Plus – up to Rs 10,550
- iPhone 7 – up to Rs 7,865
- iPhone 6S Plus – up to Rs 5,390 iPhone 6s – up to Rs 4,920
- iPhone 6 Plus – up to
- Rs 4,805 iPhone 6 – up to Rs 3,805
- iPhone SE (First Generation) – up to Rs 2,810
For other smartphones, the trade-in value offer for which the company is offering the highest trade-in value is for One Plus 8 Pro, in which buyers will get a discount of Rs 19,295, followed by One Plus 8. Also, there will be a discount of Rs 15,950 on the iPhone 13 model. It is followed by Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, whose trade-in values are Rs 13,900 and Rs 13,085.
Where to buy
All the iPhone 13 series devices can be purchased from the company’s official website, e-commerce website (Amazon-Flipkart) and retail stores with bumper offers.