Book COVID Vaccine Slots on WhatsApp: COVID vaccination is going on in full swing in India. According to government figures, the total number of shots given so far is more than 500 million. When vaccination started, the government initially allowed slot booking only through the Cowin portal; later, it allowed users to book vaccine slots through Paytm. Now, there is another app in this league- WhatsApp. Here, I will tell you how you can easily book a COVID Vaccine slot on WhatsApp.
Book COVID Vaccine Slots on WhatsApp
WhatsApp already allows you to find the nearest vaccination centre, also; it also allows you to download the vaccine certificate if you have already been vaccinated. Well, now users can also book slots on WhatsApp using the government’s Corona helpdesk number.
Steps to Book Vaccine Slots Through WhatsApp
You can follow these steps to book a vaccine slot through WhatsApp:
1. Open any browser on your phone and go to this link: a.me/919013151515. When you open the link, it will take you to the WhatsApp chat page.
Or you can directly save this number (9013151515) to your contacts and start chatting.
2. On the chat window, type “Hi” or “Hello” and send it. You will get a menu with several options related to COVID.
3. Type “2” to book your vaccine slot and send it. You can then select a vaccine appointment by typing “1” once again.
4. Now, an OTP will be sent to your phone number; enter it and send it.
5. Then, the chatbot will verify the OTP, and you will see your details if you are already registered on Cowin with this number.
6. If more than one person has been added to your profile, select the number and send it to the concerned member.
7. Now, you will have two options, tap on “Search by Pincode”.
8. Next, choose which vaccine you want to receive from “Covishield”, “Covaxin”, and “Sputnik”.
9. After that, you can choose whether you want a paid vaccination or a free one.
10. Now, enter the pin code of the area in which you are looking for vaccination.
11. If your selected vaccination is not available in the designated area, you can tap on “Show All Centers” or “Try Another Pincode”, “Try Other Vaccines”.
12. Finally, you will see all the centres where that vaccine is available, and then choose your preferred centre by sending the relevant number.
13. Next, select the date and time slot by entering the relevant number.
This much only. Finally, you will be informed that your preferred slot has been booked, and you will receive a message from National Health Portal regarding this booking. Then you can go to the scheduled day and get your vaccine.