Do you also want to know how to earn money from Bhim App? If yes, then this article of today can be essential for you. The development of technology has brought a revolution in India. And it is due to technology that it is gradually becoming completely digital as online services are adopting different fields.
It has become easier to work. Due to this, a lot of time is saved today. Website and App have been created online service provides you with which you can buy goods like Movie booking, room booking, money transactions etc. In today’s post, we will talk about such a service that does online transactions.
As you know, there are many apps and websites to transfer money online. This website and app make your work easy. Today we will tell you about such an app, whose name is Bhim App. Today, through this article, we will give you detailed information about Bhim App and how to earn money.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a Payment App based on UPI ( Unified Payment Interface ). Its full name is Bharat Interface For Money. This is a government-run App launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
On April 14, this app was launched on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar. Through which people were able to conduct online transactions by installing it in their smartphone. Any merchant or vegetable seller can also use this app easily.
For this, first, you have to download BHIM App from any App Store. After that, you have to enter your Bank Account Details using your Mobile Number. When your bank accounts are added, you can easily do any online transaction such as money transfer, mobile recharge, online ticket booking, room booking etc.
After signing up in BHIM App, you get a VPA ( Virtual Payment Address ). This VPA can be based on your Mobile Number or your Email ID. If you want to receive payment from any other person, then your bank details will not have to be given for this.
That person can only pay you through your VPA. Instead, if you want to pay someone else, you can also transfer money through that person’s VPA or Bank Details (Account Number, IFSC code ).
This app has been designed to transact their money from it quickly, and it does not require any technical knowledge.
How to send money from Bhima App?
Now let’s understand how you can send money from BHIM App.
Step 1: To send money from BHIM App. First, you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to register for the Bhima app.
- First of all, download BHIM App from any App Store or link is given below.
- After that, install it on your mobile and open it.
- Choose a language and click on the Proceed button.
- After that, you have to choose the sim card on your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS to verify, which will verify BHIM App.
- After Verification, the BHIM app asks for a four-digit PIN. Enter a four-digit PIN here. You will be asked while logging in to this PIN App.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter details related to your bank. After this, you need to create a PIN. You will be asked to do this PIN while transacting. For this, follow the steps given below.
- Click on Add Bank Account. There you will see a list of banks. Choose your bank from them. After that, this app will collect your account information from your bank. Whatever accounts are linked to your mobile number in that bank will be shown in front of you. Choose an account from it.
- Now you will be asked to enter the last 6 Digit of your Debit Card and the expiry date of the debit card.
- After that, you will be asked a UPI PIN. Enter a UPI PIN here. The same PIN will be asked during the Transaction.
Step 3: Send money using BHIM App.
Follow the steps given below to send money from Bhima App.
- On the home screen, the app has three options. Send Money, Request Money and Scan. Click on the SEND icon to send money.
- Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person you want to send money to. (Click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner if you’re going to send money directly to the bank account using the IFSC code)
- Enter Amount, and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to play successfully.
How to Earn Money from Bhima App?
As I have already mentioned, the Bhim app is a kind of Money Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM) App.
With the new plans, customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 every month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000 every month. So let’s find out about the different ways by which one can earn money using BHIM App.
1. Get ₹ 51 Welcome Gift on Transaction before BHIM App
Although the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using BHIM App will get Rs 51 on completing their first transaction as a Welcome Gift. For this, the user has to link his bank account and complete the first transaction. Cashback can also be obtained by sending a minimum of ₹ 1 to receive the cashback amount.
2. Earn money from Bhim App Referral Program
While giving this information, the Prime Minister said that if you can win cashback using the app, you will get ₹ ten and to whom you refer, you will get ₹ 25 for every transaction, it is ₹ 25 for three transactions, but only It should have a balance of more than ₹ 50. Follow the steps given below to refer Bhim App to a friend.
- Open BHIM App.
- Above Menu located on Homepage Click on the icon.
- Click Refer a friend.
- Click on Invite.
- After that, you get your referral. Will to be able to share the link.
- As soon as they download and install the Bhim app through your link, you will get ₹ 10; if you install 20 people, you will get ₹ 200 a day.
- In this way, you can also earn money through the Bhim app.
- Get up to Rs 500 cashback from BHIM App.
Cashback up to Rs 500 BHIM app will give Rs 25 cashback for each Unique Transaction done through VPA / UPI ID, account number or mobile number. The minimum transaction price should be 100 rupees. Users can earn a maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.
In addition to the cashback per transaction, there will be a cashback based on the number of monthly transactions done by users. If BHIM App users make 25 or more transactions but less than 50 per month, they will get 100 rupees cashback. For transactions above 50 and below 100, Rs 200 will be provided as cashback. Those who do more than 100 transactions monthly will get a cashback of Rs 250.
What did you teach today?
I hope you find this article my What is BHIM App? I must have liked It has always been my endeavour to provide complete information to the readers about how to earn money from Bhim App to be contacted on any other sites, or there is no need to search in that article internet.
This will also save their time, and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or want that there be some improvement in it, you can write low comments.
If you liked this post on how to earn money from the Bhim app learn something, please post this post like Social NetworksShare Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.