Many of you must have heard or used the name of Google Pay. Do you know how to make money with Google Pay? Today in this post, we will talk about how to earn money from Google Pay.
Today is the time of UPI ( Unified Payment Interface ) transaction. Many people do many types of transactions such as Mobile Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Money transfer etc., with the help of their smartphone from home. Google has already launched its Android app for UPI Money transfer. Many people use Google Pay App for online money transfer on their smartphone.
Google is much easier and more secure. It supports almost all types of banks. So today, I thought that should you all be given complete information about how to earn money from Google Pay. Then without any delay, let’s start, how to make money online.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app launched by Google. It is based on UPI developed by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Google Pay is also known as GPay. The first App launched by Google for UPI Money transfer was ‘ Google Tez ‘, but later, it was renamed ‘Google Pay’.
Through this Google App, you can send and receive money to anyone using just mobile. All you have to do is enter Pay Amount and tap Pay.
Using Google Pay, our Online money transfer can be done, but we also get a different reward for each money transfer.
Things required to open an account in Google Pay?
If you want a Google Pay account, then you will need to do mainly three things.
- You must have a bank account.
- Your mobile number should be linked to your account number.
- You must have an ATM or Debit Card.
Now that you must have opened your Google Pay Account. So let’s now see how to make money with Google Pay (GPay) quickly?
How to Earn Money From Google Pay
Let’s talk about how to earn money from Google Pay. Here are some simple steps that you can make by following Google Pay.
Step 1. Install and Verify Google Pay App
First, to earn money from Google Pay, you have to install the Google Pay application on your smartphone. You can download the Google App from the link given below and install it on your mobile.
Step 2. Please verify it
After installing the app on your phone, open the Google Pay app, enter your phone number registered with the bank account, and then allow your SMS, Contact and Location.
After that, it will automatically detect your email ID, click on Continue. After that, an OTP will be received on your phone. Verify App on Google by entering OTP. Note that this OTP is valid for a limited time only.
Step 3. Set screen lock
After that, you have to choose screen lock, or you can create Google PIN. Select the option and click Continue and set your Google screen lock or PIN.
Now your Google Payment Account has been created. Now, you have to link your bank account to it so that you can quickly transfer money.
Step 4. Then add your Bank Account
Bank Account with your Google Pay Account Follows the steps given below to link.
- After completing the initial steps to open the app, tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Then click on Add Bank Account on the second page.
- After that, several options are displayed in front of you. Choose your bank name from the list.
- After selecting a bank, a pop-up will appear, tap on Allow.
- After that, another pop-up will appear. Click on it.
- A verification SMS will be sent; After that, your mobile number will be verified.
- After verification, a new page will be displayed. Now to link a new bank account, you have to enter the last six digits of your ATM or Debit Card along with the expiry date of your debit or credit card.
- After that, tap on the right corner on an arrow. OTP will be sent to your number.
- Now you have to enter your ATM PIN, and at the end, you have to tap on the correct symbol.
- Now you have to set your UPI PIN.
- You will get a text message confirming that your UPI PIN has been set.
- Now you can use your account.
Step 5. Then Send Rs.1 and earn Cashback
After downloading the app from the link given above and following the steps above, if you make the first UPI money transfer from Google Pay or make any bill payment, you will get a cashback of 21 rupees.
If you send Re.1 to someone, you will get a cashback of Rs.5 immediately. This money will soon be transferred to your bank account. To do this, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the New payment button to conduct the first transaction.
- After clicking on New payment, UPI I’d or Click on the option of QR code. And choose UPI.
- Now enter the UPI ID of the person whom you want to pay.
- Now enter your UPI PIN and send the money.
- Immediately after that, you will get a cashback of ₹ 21.
You will receive a message after payment has been made.
Step 6. Share your Referral Link
If anyone joins Google with the referral link you have shared, then you will get a cashback of Rs.101 with that person’s first transaction. For this, follow the steps given below.
- Open the app on Google and your profile picture on the right side. Click on the icon.
- Click on Invite and click on Invite and earn section.
Your referral links to WhatsApp, and You can earn money by sharing on social media like Facebook and by invite.
How to Make Money With Google Pay
Below are some offers to earn up to Rs.9,000 from Google Pay App in a month. Here you can know how to earn money from Instagram.
1. Invite your friend on Google Pay
If you invite someone through Google Pay App and downloads Google on the link given by you, then after joining that person, you get a reward of Rs.101 with their first transaction.
This offer changes regularly through Google Pay, so you should use it as soon as possible. For this, open the App on Google, and after scrolling down, click on the Offers, and you will get to see this offer.
2. Pay (pay) Rs.150 or get a scratch card that too up to Rs.1000.
If you make a payment of 150 rupees or more to someone through this offer, you will get a scratch card. With which you can earn rewards up to 1000 rupees. Keep in mind that you can win a maximum of 5 scratch cards within a week using this offer.
3. Pay or get Rs.150 or more
If you pay someone Rs.150 or more or receive someone from a friend, you get a scratch card. In which you can win up to Rs.1000. By using this offer, you can win up to 5 scratch cards within one week.
For this, you have to go to the offer section and find this offer. After that, click on See offer details. Then click on Start payment. After that, whichever you want to pay, keep in mind that the amount you pay should be more than 150 rupees.
4. Lucky Friday Scratch card, which is worth up to Rs.1 lakh.
If you use this offer through the methods mentioned above, you can win a scratch card of up to 1 lakh rupees. This Prize gets to a Lucky user every Friday.
To use this offer, keep in mind that the amount you pay should be more than 500 rupees.
5. Pay your Monthly Bills on Google Pay
You can make only one bank account payment using Google Pay App, but you can also pay Mobile Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Water bill, etc.
If you do this type of Transaction, you will receive a scratch card from which you can win a reward of up to ₹ 100000.
Some essential tasks related to Google Pay
Here we will know about some of the works related to Google Pay, which are essential tasks if you want to use Google Pay properly.
How to check the balance on Google?
Do you want to check the balance on Google? Then follow the steps given below.
- Open Google.
- Scroll down and tap on Check Account balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN. After that, your account balance will be displayed.
How to reset UPI on your Google?
If you forget your UPI PIN for any reason, you can create a new one in no time. All you need is your debit card details, and some steps need to be followed to create a new UPI PIN.
- Open Google.
- At the top left, tap your photo.
- Then tap on ‘Method Payment method’.
- Then tap on the Forgotten UPI PIN.
- Enter the last six digits of your debit card number and expiry date.
- Create a new UPI PIN.
- Enter the OTP received by SMS.
How to change UPI PIN on your Google?
If you want to change UPI PIN on your Google, then you need to follow these steps.
- First of all, open Google.
- At the top left, tap your photo.
- Tap on the Payment method.
- Tap the bank account you want to edit.
- Tap on the three points (right upper corner)
- Three options will appear. Tap on change UPI PIN.
- Create a new UPI PIN, re-enter the PIN to confirm.
Earn money from google pay
I hope you have liked my article on how to earn money from Google Pay. It has always been my endeavour to provide complete information to the readers about how to transfer money from Google Pay to be contacted on any other sites. There is no need to search in the context of that article on the internet.
This will also save their time, and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or want some improvement in it, you can write low comments.
If you liked this post article on how to earn money from Google Pay or learn something, please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.