With the increasing technology today, the smartphone’s performance now mainly depends on the existing apps in it. The phone which has the most apps or can download all kinds of apps, that phone is considered valid. Android users rely on Google Play Store to install and access apps.
Has Play Store Disappeared From Your Phone?
If the Play Store disappears in the phone by mistake or for any reason, the users get upset. They can’t get access to Play Store again even after trying several times. So now you don’t need to worry. Some such tips have been shared in this news, through which you can see the hidden Play Store on your phone again on the screen.
Sometimes Play Store gets hidden from the mobile menu by long touch or clicks on disable option. Play Store can be easily enabled when disabled. Check Here Simple Steps
- First of all, go to the settings of your mobile.
- Click on the Apps option in Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the Google Play Store option
- Enable option will be shown; click on it
- Play Store will start showing in the mobile menu
- Click on Play Store to Update All Apps
- Your mobile will be completely updated
- By following these steps, you will be able to work on all the apps on mobile as before
Google banned 136 apps.
Security experts at Zimperium elaborate on yet another malware that has stolen millions of dollars from Android smartphone users worldwide. The dangerous thing is that these apps are probably on your phone and can steal your money. Due to this, Google Play Store has banned 136 apps.