How To Remove Password From PDF? Nowadays, PDF files are being used more than ever. Many times PDF ( Portable Document Format ) contains essential information about people. That is why it is secured with a password, but sometimes it also becomes a cause of trouble, because every time to open the file. Password has to be entered.
However, you do not need to worry about this because you can also remove the password from the PDF file ( Remove Password From PDF ). Today we will tell you how to remove passwords from PDF.
There are two methods to remove the password from a password-protected PDF document, one with a third-party app and the other without the help of any third party. Here we are talking about both methods…
How to Remove Password from PDF Without Third Part
- First, you have to open the PDF file found on Gmail, Drive or another platform in the Google Chrome browser.
- When you open the file for the first time, you will have to enter the password.
- After opening the PDF file by entering the password, you will have to give the print command.
- After this, you will see the option of ‘Save as PDF’. With the help of this, you will be able to save the duplicate file of PDF on your device.
- You can open this file even without a password.
How to Remove Password from PDF with Third Party
Password can also be removed from PDF files through Adobe Acrobat Pro. Through this software, you can remove the password from the original file, and there is no need to create a duplicate file.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro software by entering the password. Then click on the lock icon and click on ‘Permission Details’. Additionally, you can go to Properties in the File menu and click on the Security tab.
- Here, you will find the ‘Security Method’ box and click on the ‘No Security option in the drop-down menu. After that, you have to click on ‘OK’. Now save the file. Doing so will remove the password from the password-protected PDF file.
How to Remove Password from PDF Using iPhone
- If you are an iPhone user, you have to first download the PDF Expert app from the App Store on your phone.
- Now go to the app’s menu, go to the files folder, and select the PDF file whose password you want to remove.
- Now click on Open it to open the file, enter the password, and unlock it. Now click on the three dots on the top right.
- After doing this, you will see the option of Change Password here, select it and click on Remove Password.
- After doing this, the password will be removed from your PDF file.