Famous OTT platform in India Netflix offers its plans with different benefits at different prices in India. The company is working very fast to meet the changing needs of the streaming audience in India. But, if you also have a subscription to Netflix, then it is expected that you must have shared the Netflix ID password with your friends or family so that they too can enjoy the content on Netflix.
However, sometimes you give your ID password to a friend, and he shares your ID password with someone else without asking you. This creates a big problem in front of you.
In such a situation, to get rid of this problem, you can secure your Netflix account, which is relatively easy. So let’s know how you can secure your Netflix account.
Secure Netflix account
- First, you have to open your Netflix account.
- After that, select the profile which you want to lock.
- After selecting the profile, you have to click on the profile picture given in the top right corner.
- Click on Profile & Parental Controls at the bottom of it.
- Here you will see the option to lock the profile.
- After locking the profile, you will have to enter the Netflix password again.
- After this, you have to click on the check box of Require a PIN.
- If the account is opened on an unsupported device, it will be required to enter the PIN.
- After completing this process, tap on Submit.
- After submitting, your account will be saved.
Netflix monthly subscription plans and offers
Netflix offers various monthly subscription plans in India that start at Rs 199 and go up to Rs 799. Netflix plan prices are the same in all country regions, be it Delhi, Mumbai, or Hyderabad. Let us further tell you about all Netflix monthly subscription plans in India.