Indian telecom companies bring more and more benefit plans at a lower price to prove themselves better while also offering new and attractive offers to keep the users connected to the network. In this episode, Reliance Jio has also introduced a new offer for its consumers, in which consumers are getting a cashback of 100 rupees directly after recharging Rs 399. At the same time, up to Rs 50 cashback is being given on the recharge of Rs 149.
Reliance Jio has released this incredible offer through its website in which digital app wallet MobiKwik has been made a partner. Suppose a recharge of Rs 399 or more is made through the offer. A cashback of Rs 100 will be received if payment is made through Mobikwik wallet. Similarly, if you recharge for Rs 149 or more, you will get a cashback of 5 per cent, with a maximum amount of Rs 50. This offer has been released for all new and old users of Jio.
Reliance Jio Cashback Offers 2021
- To benefit from this great offer from Jio, visit the company’s official website Jio.com or MyJio App.
- Go to My Account here and select the pack you want to recharge.
- After selecting the recharge plan, go to payment mode and choose MobiKwik as a payment option here.
- Proceed with the payment and link Mobikwik with your Jio number.
- After payment, keep the Mobikwik app installed on the phone. The cashback will be received on this app, which can be used in any further recharge.
Jio 5G Smartphone
In the past, the Economic Times had published in its report that Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has fixed the May-June timeline for the research and development of Jio 5G phones and the 5G phones coming up to this time. To complete the R&D work. According to the report, after completing the Jio 5G phone development work.
The company will launch it in the market in the second quarter of FY 2021. After July, Jio 5G Phone can be available for sale by launching in India. Simultaneously, there is also big news that along with Jio 5G phone. Reliance Jio will also launch low price laptop, JioBook. This phone may be launched officially at the company’s AGM meeting this year.