Samsung, the pioneer in the new foldable form factor, has introduced the uber-premium Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G smartphone in India. With an attractive, stylish design, the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a device that is perfect for those who want to stand out from the crowd and express their personality.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Launched in India
From its stunning colour options (Phantom Black, Phantom Green and Phantom Silver) to its refined finish, every aspect of the smartphone has been crafted for fashion-forward users. You can now write your idea or sketch with the S Pen for the first time on a foldable smartphone. The company has given IPX8 water resistance in the Galaxy Z series for the first time, thereby ushering in a new era for foldable devices.
What’s unique in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G
- Z Fold 3 has a 7.6-inch Infinity Flex display. Experience smoother scrolling and quicker device interaction with a super-smooth 120Hz adaptive refresh rate on primary and cover screens.
- On the Z Fold 3’s main screen, it is easier than ever for users to write notes during a video call or check their to-do list while reading an email, and users can also enhance their creativity and productivity with the pen.
- The Ace Pen for the Z Fold 3 comes in two options – the Ace Pen Fold Edition and the Ace Pen Pro – and must be purchased separately.
- With the Z Fold 3’s updated multi-active window, it’s even easier to make dinner plans over text while checking your calendar on the device’s larger screen.
- On the Z Fold 3, users can create a shortcut and reopen apps in the same way.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (12+ 256GB) will cost Rs 149,999 (Phantom Black and Phantom Green colours), while the Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (12+ 512GB) will cost Rs 157,999 (Phantom Black and Phantom Green colours). Indian customers can pre-book the Galaxy Z Fold 3 from August 24 and also enjoy some introductory offers.