Reset UPI PIN Through Whatsapp: WhatsApp offers many nifty features to help users have a great experience on its platform. One such feature is WhatsApp Pay, allowing contacts to transfer money from the app itself. The app uses the UPI payment infrastructure to send and transfer money.
The Meta-owned app introduced this feature in India on a trial basis in 2018. It was later rolled out to all users in 2020 after approval from the National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI). At the same time, the app offers a real-time payment system with more than 227 banks. Banks can check the balance of the user account and can also change the UPI PIN. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps to change the UPI PIN using WhatsApp.
How to change UPI Pin on WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp app on your Android smartphone.
- Then tap on the three dots icon in the top right and tap on Payments.
- Under the Payments section, tap on the bank account you want to change the UPI PIN.
- Then tap on Change UPI PIN.
- Next, enter the existing UPI PIN and enter a new UPI PIN.
- Confirm the new UPI PIN, and now your new PIN is ready.
How to reset UPI PIN on WhatsApp
If you want to reset UPI PIN on WhatsApp, you have to follow this process…
- Tap on More Options and then select Payments.
- Select the bank account for which you have forgotten your UPI PIN.
- After that, tap on Forgot UPI PIN.
- Next, select CONTINUE and enter the last 6-digits of your debit card number and later date (some banks may also ask for your CVV number).