Thursday, January 20, 2022
HomeWorldBritain Lower House Approved Prime Minister Boris Brexit Agreement

Britain Lower House Approved Prime Minister Boris Brexit Agreement

Advertisements
Advertisements

The lower house of Britain passed a bill introduced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson to secede from the European Union on 20 December 2019. British MPs have supported Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s plan to expel Britain from the European Union by 31 January 2020.

MPs voted in favor of a bill to exit the European Union. There were 358 votes in favor of this bill and 234 in opposition. This bill will now be discussed further in Parliament.

MPs voted in favor of a bill to exit the European Union. There were 358 votes in favor of this bill and 234 in opposition. This bill will now discuss further in Parliament. MPs also voted in favor of fixing three days for further discussion on this bill. The government says that they will convert this bill into law before January 31, the deadline for Breguet.

Advertisements

Britain Prime Minister Johnson

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that our country has come one step closer to Breguet. He said that on 31 January 2020, the stage is set for Britain to secede from the European Union. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said that we have moved towards fulfilling the promise we had made to the people.

What Did The Labor Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn Say?

Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn recently asked his MPs to vote against the bill. He said that ‘a better and better way’ to get out of the European Union is available. Nevertheless, six Labor MPs voted in favor of the government.

What is the transition period?

The bill also prohibits the extension of the transition period beyond the year 2020. The transition period will be the period during. Britain may have been out of the European Union but will continue to follow some of its rules. According to Prime Minister Johnson, a trade agreement with the European Union can reach after the end of the transition period.

Advertisements

The Background

This law will implement the agreement that signs between Prime Minister Boris Johnson and the European Union in October. It includes in the Maharani’s speech on 19 December 2019 and stated in the government’s priorities for the next year. The bill which was backed by the House of Commons in October 2019, was withdrawn by the government. This time some changes have made in that bill. In the 2016 referendum, 52 percent of British citizens voted in favor of leaving the European Union. While 48 percent were against it.

Advertisements
Ashish Kumar Mishrahttps://www.spotnews18.com/
Ashish Kumar Mishra is the Founder and CEO at Spot News 18. He created Spot News 18 on 30 June 2019. His intention to make these News Websites was only to provide correct and official news to his readers. Now, he is working on Spot News 18 to expand his website reach to all parts of the world.

Related News

LATEST NEWS

Rockstar Actress Nargis Fakhri Is Now Dating This Man?

Nargis Fakhri Dating Tony Beig: Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri is currently away from the big screen, but she is often in discussion about her personal...

Mahindra Gifts Customize Car To Paralympic Gold Medalist Avani Lekhara

Anand Mahindra gifted a customized Mahindra XUV700 car to Avani Lekhara, who won two gold medals in shooting at the Paralympics. As soon as...

China Kidnapped Miram Taron From Arunachal Pradesh

China has kidnapped a 17-year-old boy from Arunachal Pradesh. State MP Tapir Gao gave information about this on Wednesday. At the same time, Congress...

ICC U-19 World Cup: Six Players Of Team India In The Grip Of Corona!

ICC U-19 World Cup: Team India has suffered a significant setback before the match against Ireland. Apart from captain Yash Dhul vice-captain Shaik Rashid,...

Bigg Boss Fame Mahira Sharma Will Be Ekta Kapoor’s New Naagin?

Mahira Sharma In Naagin 6? One of the hit dramas on TV, Naagin, is about to knock soon. The teaser and promo of the...

STAY CONNECTED

1FansLike
0FollowersFollow
300FollowersFollow
113FollowersFollow