New information has emerged regarding the visit of US President Donald Trump. His daughter Ivanka Trump and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner are also coming to India with him. Let us know that US President Trump is coming to India on a two-day visit on 24 February. He will be accompanied by his wife Melania Trump.
Earlier it reported that Donald Trump has canceled the Sabarmati Ashram Jaan program in Ahmedabad. It is being told that Trump has done so to get more time to see the Taj Mahal.
Donald Trump Scheduled On February 24
- Trump will reach Ahmedabad on February 24 around 11:30.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will welcome Donald Trump and Melania Trump at the airport.
- After this, the Modi-Trump roadshow will be done from the airport to Motera Stadium.
- Between 12:30 and 1 pm, PM Modi and Trump will reach Motera Stadium. There he will participate in the ‘Namaste Trump’ program at Motera Stadium
- Trump and Melania Trump will leave for Agra at 3:30 pm.
- Trump and Melania Trump will see the Taj Mahal in Agra at 5 pm. After this, he will leave for Delhi.
- On February 24, he will stay at the ITC Maurya Hotel in Delhi
These Programs Will Be On 25 February
- We will go to Rashtrapati Bhavan at 10 am.
- Donald Trump will go to Rajghat with his wife at 10:45 am.
- Will address journalists at Hyderabad House at 11:30 in the morning.
- At 3 pm, he will meet with the big businessmen in India. According to official information, this will be the last program of the trump in India.
Spot News 18 Is An Online News Website. At Spot News 18 You Find All The Latest News Updates Happening Around The World. Get Breaking News Online.